A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

today I learned Holycow is a syncer

I did not expect THAT

2 Likes

:camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

hold up a WHAT

I’m waiting to see what Icculus says :smiley:

What do you want? Peer reviewd emperical evidence? Should we publish our findings in Science or maybe JAMA?

Maybe I can use this whole case as a thesis for my Ph. D.

Better yet, we can turn this into a true crime podcast.

1 Like

you guys might aswell at this point

I’m at work and kept having to stop typing.

1 Like

Well, when you say something, it’s gotta be good :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshots for a start.
Your leader and tide claimed that rox and others were dupted into playing the wargame.
I’d like a answer to the question on why you guys didn’t say anything earlier in the match.
To answer how you know that the other 20 players are not part of SPM.

Because right now what I see is

" you guys outsourced…trust me I know"
and
" We know you outsourced because your roster was different from when we fight you in AV on a work night". Which both arguments are ridiculously stupid.

Maybe read the posts fully before posting.

2 Likes

3 Likes

We were rather busy playing.

WAIT A SECOND

DOES THAT MEAN WE AINT HOMIES HOLYCOW?

Man if only I could use the pikachu gif

scroll up…unfortunately its way up, now.

Initially I was just a few names that popped out. Felt bad. I’m over it. GGs…I even said as much.

But now we have an independant 3rd party throw a claim out there. I have no idea, honestly. So, I suggest you go take a look. If they’re wrong. tell them how they are wrong.

Anyway what do you guys think we should name the podcast?

LOL the red lightsaber :joy: :sob: :skull:

Deceived :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod:

You saw the roster, you named maculate early on in the game before we engaged. You said “I see maculate too” at 40 seconds into the video.
And seeing your earlier list, maculate is not part of the 6 SPM you named. So you can’t claim you were to busy playing to ever notice.

A screen shot of the “others” statements on being duped into playing a wargame. Not the list of people in the wargame that doesn’t provide crap.

I already did, I asked for proof on the “others” getting duped by use of screenshot.

Thank you, omg I’m DYING. I’ll be sure to have Trinket out in our AV’s tonight too. :rofl:

1 Like

What? Not following.

Listen, if you want to make it onto the podcast you’ll have to do better than that.

That’s why you should take my advice and

Because this is when I demanded evidence.

Since Brie made the claim that rox and “others” have been decieved into playing a wargame.

I re-read what you posted…I think I get it now.

They said it was verbal, so nothing to post. Hearsay, I get it.

But why would they make up stories? You tell me.

Anyway there was a screenshot of your team, you can go through and justify each one of them if you want to. I’m not saying you should. But if you wanted to discount this person’s story that would be the easiest way I guess.

Would be great for the podcast, just sayin’.

1 Like

wp I guess

1 Like