A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Oh, I get it. However when you start making up bs stories to satisfy your ego about losing a “friendly” wargame I think i’m entitled to push the issue.
You don’t get to make up crap and then run away as soon as you get into any subject area that shows you guys are hypocrites.

4 Likes

I feel bad for the SPM members who weren’t recognized. It’d be like if people didn’t include FRAAM when they’re pointing out DJL members.

You’re not a real SPM member! I’ve never seen you before! Wait, you’ve been playing with them for a while? Oops. Well, this is your fault for not posting in the forum and standing out more!

5 Likes

Last word…infinity.

Don’t worry. We’re just joking around.

Hades is still uncomfortably warm and toasty for cheaters.

:slight_smile:

Edit: Well, I was joking. I guess they weren’t.

1 Like

Apparently you aren’t a member if you aren’t note worthy, if you don’t post on forums, or if you are part of other communities or guilds.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/WuXsEzn

Is roxeni a member

I thought our relationship had improved.

I already gave you roxeni as not being part of SPM.
I asked for the “other” members you claimed that were tricked into playing.
your reading comprehnsion skills need work.

4 Likes

I don’t even know you

Not gonna sit here and go through a list of everyone that shouldn’t have been there.

if you cheat 5% you still cheated

1 Like

You came in here with the claim that “others” alongside roxeni have made claims that they were lied to and recruited, I want to see their statements. ( by their I mean the Other people)
Otherwise , you are just a liar like your friend torture.

Dang looks like DJL also cheated, guess it evens out right?

2 Likes

Do you guys do 10v10 wargames

Why would a community dedicating itself to fighting premades in altrec valley do 10v10 wargames?

True.

It’s also true you said hurtful things to hurt me.

We shouldn’t interact for a while. Not sure why you did a 180 today. But, you’ve flipped out on me before.

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

You can bring roxeni if you want =)

Don’t talk to me

Shame on them for cheating 5%. I had a few others tell me they were not DJL, but don’t ask me for names. I’ll just dodge. DJL lost all credibility and respect for cheating.

3 Likes

Why would I want to?

because he’s leagues better than anyone else in that group

No, as in why would I invite him in the first place?

To win?

Deal. No backsies.