A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Cause she keeps losing to us

1 Like

You won’t get an honest reply. I was a decent person and apologized for being godzilla over it. We will just savor the fact that they had to go to that level to beat us. It’s done nothing but have us strive to be better. So, that’s a good thing. We’ve been perfecting some new tactics and overall we’ve been improving as a team. That particular game was bad, but overall it’s been good.

1 Like

Any player worth anything knows the win was a sham, yall do you

Glad DJL taking the L to heart and is trying to improve, despite the fact that yall run with a few people I hate, still my favorite epic community.

2 Likes

We asked for a wargame because we keep running into them after 80% of our players go to bed on work nights. So we asked for a weekend war game.

1 Like

Actually what you asked was for us to specifically queue against you on Saturday around 9 PM. I asked for a wargame instead

Good luck out there tonight :wink:

1 Like

Uh oh.

I guess they were really surprised when they zoned into AV.

“But roxeni you don’t do av”

"Indeed. I wasn’t even sure why I said yes. I thought it was some 10v10 wargame "

3 Likes

Did their RBG cred get ruined?

There’s video proof they were in an epic bg!

:wink:

Can confirm. I read it too.

The level being filling 2 spots with people we have contact with? You filled 2 spots from SAS too right? I don’t understand you’re saying those 2 people were the reason you lost? Is everyone hallucinating or something? Yall lost casue you were split into 3 10 man teams and kept feeding down mid.

1 Like

Every person we brought in was a DJL member.

Starting to think you were playing for SPM holycow

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

3 Likes

MHMMM

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was tricked too! They told me it was a 10v10!

Also, I was told the team roster lists would be destroyed! And there would be no videos!

4 Likes

Shocker! It’s almost like the way we know those SAS players we played with is cause we have played with them before!

Closing in on 2k posts. How exciting.

5 Likes

You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you’ve become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Molecule Man…

what have you done

1 Like

idk I was just quoting star wars

2 Likes

Where are people reading this stuff?

I’m feeling left out.