A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I didn’t watch the whole VOD but I watched enough to get a clear picture on why your group lost. Leadership was unaware - calling to pile in bunkers that had already been recapped or hold a gy you already lost. No target calls. Voice comms were way too noisy. Most of the group didn’t know where they were supposed to be or what they needed to be doing. You were outplayed.

You had a choice after that match. Admit defeat graciously and say gg or be a sore loser and cry foul. Unfortunately you took the low road.

7 Likes

What’s SPM’s actual name to search for in community finder ?

Oh we don’t even use it lol we really should start

1 Like

But I already said last word which meant I already won. You should fear me. Im done with my chores btw so just a heads up. You will lose this mental exchange. Where were we?

Deacon, my friend. Thank you so much for the invite to the wargame this weekend, and I apologize for being unable to accept. I had assumed I was invited from among friends to ensure SPM had a full roster for a friendly match. Imagine my surprise, when reading some of the comments from DJL folks here. I’ve never been a member of the SPM community, so I was apparently <> a potential ringer? Me, who has often been known to heal with my crusader aura still on? Sorry to disappoint, Deacon, but I’m no ringer. haha. I’m sure you had no trouble finding someone more qualified though! GG all.

2 Likes

I couldn’t make it, but amazing job SPM once again being that famous “giant ball of people”!

2 Likes

Also grats, you got premade #2 to say they would never fight you again, in record time no less!

2 Likes

Um… Is it gonna be ok to queue for epic bgs tomorrow night?

Or will I be destroyed in the crossfire between the Autobots and the Decepticons?

1 Like

I doubt Tortoise is still mad about us cheating my dear Sacredcow. Her bite is harder than her bark so don’t worry. I think this is all water under the bridge. Either way, I will protect you from her if she rages again.

1 Like

Ok, but if things get out of hand, I’m gonna tell the other pugs to get out of the way and seek shelter.

If she erupts again, I will give you a fair warning. DBM might be able to pick it up. I’ll just have to keep an eye on it.

you think you ate but you didnt and im still not scared so theres that

barks ferociously

1 Like

THIS IS FRAAM.
We wish this had never happened.
We are so sad that ppl cannot just
Live in happiness and peace,
PLAY Wow for FUN.
Face a new DAY IN REAL LIFE,
With out ALL THE DRAMA!!!
I thought WOW WAS a game
PPL PLAYED FOR FUN!!!
FRAAM is SO SAD!!!
NO WORRIES THOUGH….
FRAAM NEVER, EVER, give’s UP!!!
Tomorrow IS A NEW DAY!!!
FRAAM will be Dialing UP
THOSE EPIC BG’s and
Leveling A NEW TOON for
The NEW and BLESSED
MONDAY rush.
A FROST DK THAT Is bound to
KILL All the ALLI in SIGHT!

The FRAAMCISLOO

3 Likes

this is what i am doing yupp yupp being a traitor for a lil

1 Like

FRAAM hear’s YOU!!!
We CANNOT live in without
SMILE’s and HAPPINESS!!
CAN we meet ORGRIMMAR
AFTER we peel a few
MEMORIES or TWO!!
DRINK’s on THE FRAAM
and a little PARTY with
FRIEND’s under the
SUMMER SUN!!:tada::tada::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Just got Back from Georgia and just looking at even some of what went down seems pretty seriously fail IMO. Since when has OCA been playing with SPM on any sort of regular basis. I thought this match was supposed to be the normal teams playing each other…but honestly is sounds like people are bringing in ringers and honestly i call bs. I haven’t even checked any reports of conversation on discords yet this was my very first stop. FFS what happened to SPM v DJL …??? cause this sounds like ringers and other bs to me thus far

1 Like

idk honestly cinco thought it was fair tho bcuz 3 sas on both sides tbh im not sure what happened but from watching the video it looked like a hot mess .

idk i think both sides brought outside ppl in so idk

1 Like

^

Is the new Frost DK also named FRAAM?

1 Like

I could bring the same strength wargame team or stronger in the future, and it was definitely an SPM wargame team. Deacon and I have a long history of putting tough wargame teams together. Oca waited on standbye for me all night and I had one more spot to fill around 9pm so I invited him. He’s played with SPM before. We had higher dps/KBs on our team anyway. It’s not like he won it for us. If you wanna know why we won go watch the vod

6 Likes