A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I’m a little disappointed in you Holy. Given our history I thought you would have been a bit closer to the mark. Keep going though.

We have a history?

:cold_sweat:

Stormpike Militia is not recruiting

Really? A cursory armory search shows only one person playing retail with name Magdalum and they’re currently malding in a bg thread, and apparently talking to themselves on an alt.

2 Likes
  1. I didn’t need to google the definition of malding.
  2. You are obviously a part of SPM because you are a druid constantly posting in this thread defending Mizriz.
  3. Reported for slander

Yeah let’s see how that goes for you when they find out you’re abusing the report system by reporting people on multiple toons and all the fake engagement.

Edit:

Slander huh?

1 Like

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Emerald%20Dream/Krienn

Akatsuki… kind of made it obvious but good job nonetheless. Now step outside and get some fresh air okay bumpkin?

I’m relaxing after my daily run. You really don’t have to room to call out anyone when you got caught talking to yourself like you just escaped from the state nut house.

2 Likes

I’m totally sane. Trust me. Now spill it Akatsuki. You are a part of SPM. Aren’t you?

Can we check with Magdalum to see if they agree?

At this point, anyone could be part of this secret, hidden premade organization.

2 Likes

Krienn has always been a little bit sketchy imo. Thanks for asking Holy.

The person just wants to RP.
I guess they got tired of playing ‘classic’ and vowing they wouldn’t return.

^This is how they roll, therefore they are not my kind.
Beat 'em into the ground, hordies.

I officially strip Krienn the mage of all rank and officership within SPM after seeing this questionable behavior. For the betterment of the Militia

I am now. How are you today?

Wow! Good thing I’m not Krienn! what a loser LOL no cap.

But… my power… NOOOOoooooo……

Very good! I shall open the book of records and begin documenting our journey once again!! And tease Krienn with little gnome statues I find via the googles…

3 Likes

The timelord is back! And you better hope she’s feeling merciful hordies

Run to your hovels before your evil deeds go on permanent record

2 Likes

Very disappointed.
I thought y’all were a real thing, people who were forming up to do epic premades, not a group that…

…on the forums.

A shame; we could’ve had some very interesting content.