A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

What brought you to that conclusion?

What sort of content were you planning to have?

Some good premade vs premade fights, no?

New strategies, new tactics, new battles.

Are your premades on different factions?

Nope.

Then how would it be premade vs. premade?

Pretty sure he’s talking about fighting the horde premade communities.

We’re already doing that, so what he’s saying makes absolutely no sense

1 Like

Your face makes no sense. You haven’t heard the last of me. I will have my revenge!

1 Like

This is what you get for grouping with the likes of Miz you pug murderer. I hope you learned your lesson idiot.

Is there some elaborate system where opposite faction premade raids sync queues? Like, syncing ~16 queue pops so they fight against each other?

It’s probably easier to do war games if you really want premade raid vs. premade raid.

1 Like

War games are nice, but they require a lot of advance planning, including planning for alternates for no shows.

My premade brings whoever wants to play and we usually have 50% pugs. Our groups also get split more frequently if SAS is queueing at the same time as us. We also don’t stack 20 damn healers like ally has been this week. When we play it’s about having fun and giving it our all without getting too sweaty about it. Way she goes.

Wargames!!!

1 Like

Imagine if they added the same system Halo 1 had on the original xbox 19 years ago, where you and all the people you wanted to play with could join a party and then que into a game together. Unfortunately there are no examples of this ever working, especially filling the whole party to the max as a premade group, even in games that are considered competitive like DOTA 2, Valorant, CSGO, and even Escape from Tarkov where you can que into a 83% numbers advantage, and especially non competitive ones like GTA5, Halo, Rust, Among Us. I’m sure non of those game if they existed, which they don’t, have ever made a long series of games/patch releases that have a growing and thriving community that produce a large revenue stream. Like no interactions between a premade group and random solo players have ever been positive or lead to people making friends or having positive experiences. And no games have ever added conditions to the search algorithm that causes groups of similar size to get paired with each other making the interactions more balanced. So I’m glad blizzard has decided to nerf you darn premades into the ground by messing with your que method repeatedly. Making it so the only interactions I have are with impersonal wisps of mechanical minds autonomously patrolling the wasteland in a desperate quest to convince the last 3 remaining humans to extend their bot sub 1 more month. Please blizzard the only time more than 1 people should legally be able to play with each other is if they are all killing npcs. It’s an unfair power advantage being able to make friends and use spoken language to communicate strategy. People shouldn’t even be able to use the text chat! WHAT IF THEY USE THE TEXT CHAT AND ALL GO TO THE SAME LOCATION AND KILL AN ENEMY!!! THEN IT’S UNFAIR!!! BLIZZARD YOU ARE ARE CONDONING UNBALANCED PVP BY LETTING PEOPLE TALK TO EACH OTHER!!! BAN TEXT CHAT AND REMOVE FRIENDS LISTS!!! P3097E 6L@Y EMM3M005 4OR’RE 7H3 $()L0 3XPE@RR13N3CE!!!

3 Likes

Wall of text crits you…

2 Likes

I concur…

1 Like

I have bad news for you vile horde scum premaders. You won’t have the courage to step foot in Dun Baldar when you hear what I say next.

Though he’s been on business elsewhere in Azeroth. Important business. Kingly business perhaps. He’s answered the call to arms.

The forests shake as he approaches. Avalanches roll down the mountain sides with his very strides. The winds themselves whisper his very name Bobossssss

The BEAST of AV approaches! The mighty giant Bobos the warrior will soon make his long awaited return to AV. Run for your hovels horde degenerates before Bobos removes your tiny bodies from your tiny heads

3 Likes

Bit of overkill to summon bobos dont ya think?

3 Likes

The glory of the alliance is at stake. Last expansion a horde premade defeated an alliance premade in a wargame 600-0. Horde premades run rampant in AV every single night. I heard they even sent threatening notes to King Vandarr

Though the carnage will be egregious I didn’t feel I had any other choice but to summon the mad behemoth.

May the light have mercy on my soul for the events that are sure to follow

2 Likes

4 Likes