A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Yummy <3 <3

1 Like

I agree. This person is a bit off Akatsuki.

1 Like

No losses for The Militia last night. Glory for Stormpike

Fun games. Thanks for putting this back together Miz

Yeah. Stacking Druids and gy farming pugs is really something to be proud of.

Get a room. You people make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself. How do you sleep at night?

I have a nice air purifier that gives off a gentle hum and it’s warm enough outside to open a window which brings in a nice breeze just cool enough to make it worth using a nice comforter. I’m really looking forward to springtime. Can’t wait to spend more time outside. You should try it.

Try what? Traitor.

Try going outside for once. Your mom’s basement isn’t conducive to a healthy mental state as evidenced by your above posts.

And farming pugs is? Your mental state lacks any clarity and any rational person with half a brain could see that. How many more innocent pugs have to suffer at the hands of you premaders because of your lack of reason and your low morals?

And btw, it’s a life choice that I live with my mom. She lives with me. There is a big difference.

You two should duel

Are you for real? You can’t be serious. Don’t you have anything better to do than attack people on the Warcraft forums over a silly bg that blizzard hasn’t even updated in freaking years? Don’t you have another viral video of you getting pwned and t-bagged to participate in? At least you are helping someone grow their TikTok account in that scenario.

You stay out of this pug murderer. I’ll get to you in a second.

Krienn- if you had half a brain and any sense of reason(which you obviously don’t) you would see I’m right. I will not let you deflect and change the topic because I am too smart for you it is obvious. But I would just like to say that that video was totally fabricated and even if it wasn’t, there are plenty of people with the name Magdalum. It is a very common name. So eat that you filth.

Now Miz- I see you are posting doing working hours. This in itself is proof that you are unfit in general. Do you not work? Typical. It is all coming together. You stack druids and farm gy’s while ruining Blizz’s vision of the game. LOL. What a joke no cap to your face.

Just looked it up. You are literally the only 70 with that name… what else you got genius?

Aren’t Krienn and Magdalum different characters from the same account? Is this suppose to be some kind of gag? I don’t get it.

Same collection, honor level, realm, achievement points, character models.

6 Likes

lol no and thank God. Must be some sort of bug. Kind of odd tbh

I seek revenge against my horde panda for killing my betrothed, I understand.

How many premade raids did you face?

:thinking:

I guess they thought it was funny or something?

:man_shrugging:

I think Krienn was in Stormpike Militia as some sort of spy. Magdalum is the alt they use to express how they truly feel about SPM.

:male_detective:

Or SPM was trying to create some drama to get more views/recruits.

1 Like

Or simply a weak attempt to create fake drama. To what end idk. Perhaps to build interest in a community people don’t care about and keep this thread bumped.

2 Likes

Same thoughts.

First SPM thread in a long while, and shady stuff is already happening? That’s not a good look.

I look forward to Mizriz’s side of this story.

1 Like

DJL also won all of our games last night. We also fought an infestation of Org on WRA. :smiley:

1 Like