A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I respect the honesty honestly

wish more people on the forums could keep it real
:nail_care: :clap:

I was alone you had the group…which was way ahead of you as i stated you seem to be afraid to be as close as the other healers …the group was fighting the shgy group which was losing to yours. i came around bal …there was miz way behind healing from just as far back as he could be. dot dot dot heal heal heal dot dot life vacuum …dead miz …clams being served

i really only have 1 tin foil hat theory about wow, and it has to do with the devs trying to use BfA’s magic scaling in the background to try and balance the win rates between factions by forcing wins and losses, but i haven’t seen anything to indicate that since the start of DF

no, i explained it to you

just as a descriptor of a specific game.

a local isp routing issue would be a regular occurrence every time that route is used. we would be familiar with it by now.

Let me know when you beat SPM and I’ll give more consideration towards believing this account of yours hehe

1 Like

I do my part but I am certainly no top tier player…I do ok on defense and I have fun doing that . It all works out in the end usually not always. I am a team player not some solo artist by any means.

1 Like

Girl have you seen my warlock

Im hot garbage in rated on my warlock

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Moon%20Guard/Boltmedaddy

30% win rate in 3s

OOOOOOOOOOPH

I don’t even care to beat SPM they are irrelevant as far as I’m concerned…I did think SPM was gonna do well but it seems to have petered out. Now it’s not even anything more than pug in consideration honestly. I do not mean it as an insult but basically the majority of your groups are pugs…if you can’t must more than 10 to 15

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

Imgur. com/a/5ienPXC

For your memories

Oh I really am bad at rated it seems I do ok in the charts but the win/loss thing I generally only do yolos nothing really hardcore. Whats my win rate at this point 25% lol

1 Like

I’m guessing SPM isn’t interested in going into AVs with 30+ players like SAS.

2 Likes

When you SPM gets relevant …let us know…I am sure if you did a poll all the leaders except you would say similar…SPM is irrelevant at the moment…I do hope that changes…in the meantime post some more old days videos

When they make the reward for hero a pink Barbie Jeeep we’re getting it :100:

1 Like

Probably because they don’t have anyone interested in joining them

I call shotgun lol

1 Like

thats one heck of a conspiracy theory

i explained it to you already 3x

like i said an unhealthy fixation

not ness hence why internet has hiccups and why no one else was effected . a Simple look at a ping test would have told us everything it depends on packet loss entirely .

I don’t think they’re looking for easy wins like SAS.

2 Likes

Yo I’m making fried rice for lunch

:eyes:

3 Likes

I learned to make fried rice just this year and it’s the bomb you know

3 Likes

Oh my god it’s delicious

I got a Zojirushi rice maker a yearish ago

Best decision of my life.

3 Likes