A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Survey says that’s a lie. O-o

We ain’t afraid. Bring it. We love AV and we love some good competition. AV is our home. Come get some.

How dare you accuse me of lying when I was only jesting

I’ll see you in AV Davy Jones’ Socks

1 Like

“What am I, a clown to you?”

1 Like

You expect to go against another pug team.

You’re not supposed to be going against premade raids in random bgs.

Winning was so easy, SPM had to come up with their own mini-games to make things more interesting. Basically, they were finding new ways to toy with pug teams, because the games were so lopsided and boring.

Sure, but when it’s a premade raid forcing it, they just roll over the pug team from one end of the map to the other. It’s not like the outcome is ever in doubt.

It’s not fun for the pug team seeing the premade wall slowly, inexorably pushing everyone backwards to the boss.

Reported for being a snowflake

2 Likes

That’s what YOU expect. Not me. It’s a random BG. I expect the worst and hope for the best.

If you expect anything else, you need to reevaluate your expectations.

Says you. Not me. I’ve never seen any rules against it.

2 Likes

“Gee, I hope the enemy team is full of LOSERS”

-a winner

Well, it’s what other pugs expect. It’s also what Blizzard expects.

Blizzard has already explained their stance on premade raids in random bgs. I don’t feel like arguing it all over again. There are other threads.

The limit in place from 40 to 5 ???

:clown_face:

1 Like

When was the limit ever more than 5?

Cause one of our members used to get yelled at by one of your officers. I got all the tea.

There are two sides to every story

One time in AV they had the audacity to fish, with picnic baskets and umbrellas, the whole nine yards. Me, Mixis, Ghost and Carnak came and Godzilla’ed it. Was fun. :smiley: No ally fishing will be tolerated.

I sense introspection isn’t your strong suit.

Patch 3.3.3 is when they changed it.

The Random Battleground option will only allow a group size of 5 players to queue together.

So pretty much in wotlk they decided that large groups of players shouldn’t be farming pugs.

1 Like

FRAAM is Alive and Doing FINE!!!
A Little BLACK VELVET with a little ALLIANCE
BLOOD on the side if YOU pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
FOR The HORDE!!! No worries
FRAAM has moved on and I don’t need SOD!!!
Thank’s

Why do you keep rage quitting?

FRAAM is Fine and well.
I have recently gone through some Electrical
Shock Therapy that has seemed to eliminate
The anger….I am going to be taking the !0
Step Therapy treatment for all the rez Trama!!!
I might need some Face repair but NO
WORRIES!!!
FRAAM will be back in fighting TRIM
Tomottow!!!

Oh yeah? Well I sense your midichlorian count is low. But in your brain. Numnuts. Yeah I said it again. What? What? Reported btw.