A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

That’s not entirely true. Fraam and I both solo queue often in the afternoons.

1 Like

SPM doesn’t run in the afternoons.

I’m referring to your saying Fraam doesn’t solo q.

2 Likes

Doesn’t solo Q when SPM queues. I can edit my post if you really need me to.

FRAAM has SPEAKING abilities!!!
Which you are APPARENTLY, lacking.
We absolutely SOLO Q!! WE do EPIC’S
WHENEVER WE feel it necessary
To achieve out GOAL’S!!!
WE FIGHT for HONOR and the
HORDE!!!
We, do not FIGHT to fulfill the
NEED to be BEST at anything ….
We FIGHT for ALLIANCE BLOOD!!!
We FIGHT foe HONOR!!!
We FIGHT for HORDE!!!
We FIGHT for CORPSE CORPS
and TORTURE!!!
THE FRAAM

1 Like

My point is you are nothing like Mistwidget vs Hydra. No one is like Mistwidget vs Hydra.

We are THE FRAAM!!!
We don’t need to be compared
to any other toon playing today!!!
We ARE THE FRAAM!!!
OUR HAPPINESS is not contingence
On YOUR acceptance of us!!!
Our HAPPINESS comes from Within
Our SPIRIT!!!
The FRAAM

1 Like

Maybe I should make fewer jokes.

I guess some people always take me quite literally.

Then again, other players seem to understand when I’m not being serious.

:dracthyr_shrug:

I bet Magdalum would have understood.

Free Magdalum!

:candle:

Let me know if I should always include a :wink: emote.

For example:

"This scenario is like Mistwidget/Hydra 2.0.   :wink: "

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.   :wink: "

:wink:

Krienndalum the great will never post on these forums again due to the salty reports of his enemies

2 Likes

This is unfortunately true

#free Magdalum

2 Likes

What the cluck?

SHOW YOURSELVES!!!

:rage:

Hehe

They’re cross-faction now.

What if y’all end up on the same team?

:open_mouth:

We will watch them rage while we cap all the GYs and burn all the objectives

1 Like

And then it turns into a vote kick civil war.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

I want to take this time to apologize to everyone here. ESPECIALLY but not limited to Aredea and Akatsucky but most importantly to Blizzard headquarters.

Blizzard - I am very sorry for my actions in outsmarting people and bringing logic into an otherwise logicless safe space. I am also sorry I macro’d some choice words into my spells to have fun and it made uptight people even more uptight. I promise going forward that I will do everything in my power to be sensitive to your needs and to care about children. I promise you I am a good person, better than everyone here especially Miz curse him. I promise not to call people names as well which I never do anyway.

Aredea - I am sorry I made you try to answer what 1 + 1 equals. If you are still open for discussion with me, I would like to communicate. I am reaching out(compassion).

Akatsucky - You have declined my friend request multiple times but I will continue to be above it and I am asking you again. Will you be my friend? I will go easy on with our logical debates that I win. I love you and I am sorry for all the pain I have put you through.

Deso - My dear, sweet, innocent and yet succulent Deso. I am sorry I told you I could make money off you in colorful ways. From now on, I will work to make you smile. I love you as well and I promise to go easy on you so I don’t hurt your feelings again.

Holycow - We have been through a lot together. Thank you for working to free Magdalum. It means so much to me. I had to do unspeakable things to return but I prefer to look ahead and never think about it again. EVER. I will stand up for you if you get attacked by morons.

2 Likes

I aint even playing that guy is cringey as… Im just here to play video games. Damn. Why do basement dwellers have to ruin everything

1 Like

Glad you’re back! I hope my nerf demo campaign sees similar success.

No judgment. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Watch out for the Naruto Mean Girls forum clique. They can get pretty hostile.

:slight_smile:

Welcome back!

Why do you hef to curse me? I thought we were friends again?

1 Like