A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

FRAAM will alway’s be your FRIEND!!!
I KNOW that you are ALLIANCE but
Maybe WE Can work OUT THE Blood ISSUE’S.
I think your writing skill’s are far ABOVE
the FRAAM’S!!!
THE war GOD’S blessing BE YOUR’S!!!
Cheer’s to you MIZRIZ!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh thank you Fraam! I appreciate that

Friends it is

1 Like

yo, you should queue up

Epic BGs are buzzing this week, short 3-4 min queues on both sides (down from 8-10 mins pre-patch)

Last night I was running my toons thru to collect those “freebie” goodies like the Ashran 1000 honor quest, Wintergasp “kill 10 enemies” quest, etc etc… it was just bam bam bam quick games and short queues

At one point queue times dipped down to 2 minutes :flushed: Surprised you haven’t jumped in yet, so many freebies/one-time quests with the season reset

2 Likes

I did some Classic Ashran last night and a couple SS games for the conquest.

1 Like

Hydra Alliance is breaking my brain, I am completely incapable of comprehending this turn of events.

2 Likes

So many heads got chopped it started growing alliance heads I guess

2 Likes

Everyone keeps saying how sad that whole gifting-fire-to-humans thing turned out for Prometheus, but do they ever ask how that eagle got such a sweet deal in life? Immortality and all you can eat titan liver?

This doesn’t really relate to Hydra much, I just like celebrating that big eagle W whenever I can.

But for real we need a relationship chart of all of the AV premade groups, and in that relationship chart I get to be the eagle.

edit: I looked up Ivus the Forest Lord since I couldn’t remember his name, I really want to summon him now. Summoning him should be an achievement.

edit: the first time I saw Ivus the Forest Lord I thought he was like that tree from Poltregeist.

1 Like

Maybe they’ve been there all along. Pretending to be Agents of SHIELD.

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

WE willingly GIVE UP
our LIVES for FRIEND’s!!!
May our FRIENDSHIP
OUTLAST the THREAD’S
of TIME!!!
THE FRAAM!

2 Likes

FRAAM IS SO EXCITED!!!
WE would love to JUMP in !!!
EPIC’S are our FAVORITE’S,
Along with OUR BLACK VELVET
WE LOVE A BUCKET of
ALLIANCE BLOOD!!!
Ummmm what do YOU WANT
FRAAM TO call YOU?
Ruth? Toothless?
Warzug?

THE FRAAM

2 Likes

Can’t even enjoy a relaxed, scenic drive on a Sunday without SPM vandalizing my ride!

Happy Mother’s Day!

:slight_smile:

Happy last minute Mother’s Day to your mom

1 Like

Aaaahhh yes… one of my many suicide runs in a desperate attempt to stop the evil buttholes attacking the noble Alliance. I wasn’t slowed down by all my inferior “friends”(friends don’t exist) this time. Well fought.

Tell your mom to take part of the child payment I send her every month to pay for your preparation H cream. We will get through your buttockle issues together Miz. I just hastened to add this since you implied that you are my father by wishing my mom happy mothers day thereby getting one up on me. Now we are even tyrant.

1 Like

Victory for Stormpike and death for the savages

imgur. com/a/G43JqBX

13 SPM in there

1 Like

On behalf of SASS, I would like to congratulate you on your solid victory over us though I heard you had a full 40 man raid whereas we only had 35. Plus you stacked druids and had 1 more healer than we did. Tyrant.

1 Like

Just fyi. Another premade “community” that I might have heard of in the past, but not recently.

I assume there are Horde equivalents.

Oh yeah I chatted with Cryptids a few times when SPM was big in legion

Nice guy. I guess he’s still at it

There’s definitely a mystery horde premade I still don’t know the name of

1 Like

Maybe it’s Ruin? Don’t they have lots of people too?

Torturekilla might be holding out on us about other Horde communities.

:slight_smile:

I hate them too.

1 Like