A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Can’t Miz tell them they have to take care of an endangered fox tonight?

1 Like

I know. I told him he needs to tell work to stuff it. Important stuff is happening outside of work.

Man I was looking forward to hearing all about the friday night fights in the forums here ?

2 Likes

Might still queue my Alliance Lock. I’m sure I might run into some form of horde premade.

I haven’t decided which side I’m going to play tonight. Yesterday was a crappy Horde night but I stuck with it. Maybe I’ll Alliance tonight.

I’ve always played alliance. Only very rarely did I ever even merc and that was to bring a 5person party into horde side av and turtle the map back when horde pugs lost 95% of av

My people have a saying " Don’t wound if you can kill, don’t subdue if you can wound, don’t pacify if you can subdue, and don’t extend your hand at all until you’ve first raised it."

Apparently, there’s now a 4-day limit for making new posts in an existing thread. After 4 days with no new posts, the thread is considered locked.

Edit: Oops.

No losses for the Militia tonight. Glory for Stormpike and The Alliance

1 Like

Hazzah to the FRAAM,
And the MICRO-BAND,
Free Brew’s FOR all throughout
The Land!!!
A little ALLIANCE BLOOD
Splattered in the tea,
For all those ALLIANCE to see!!!
Cheer’s! Pug’s BACK to the keep
For CORPSE CORPS TO REAP!

2 Likes

That was really quite nice Fraamsley, however it won’t stop the militia from unfortunately killing you when we see you in AV

This scenario is like Mistwidget/Hydra 2.0.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

:cry:

1 Like

Were you actually able to match up with anything other than pugs? I mean playing 3 matches or so and winning against pugs is rather ho hum. Congratulations on Honor level 75 by the way it took a month for that one level so I can only assume you don’t play much. Do you guys have some set schedule like I have heard Tuesdays …what other days an how long do you all even play 3hrs or 2hrs? I mean SaS is here kicking it every night from like 8pm est to midnight and beyond.

My DEAR.
FIGHTING is no PROBLEM.
FRAAM LOVES a little ALLIANCE BLOOD
in her WINE!!!
I FEAR no TOON IF I die I will REZ
AGAIN!!!
FRAAM has THE BASTARD SWORD!
He WILL be the TOON charging in
The FRONT lines!!!
DEATH hold’s no fear for THE FRAAM!

2 Likes

Did this turn out to be untrue or something?

It was by royal decree from the queen of trolls.

I’m a rebel on the run.

How dare you defy the great queen! Please review this re-education material

1 Like

Gnorgaa…

:scream:

Uh, not even close. Mistwidget was a solo queuer, Fraam is not.

1 Like

He’s just mad because I called him out on bumping threads after days of being not responded to :wink: Never said it can’t be done, but was pointing out to someone that threads won’t ever fall off the top because certain people respond even if it’s a week or more old.