A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Wouldn’t likely matter. Unless it’s the weekend this game probably occurred before I got home from work, and it would take a lot more than a good healer that one regardless (would only slow them down).

Maybe I’m misinterpreting, but I’m getting the sense you think SPM is saying more than GG and they’re rubbing it in?

They might have booted and declined a few other healers too…

1 Like

The RIP is the rubbing it in

Oh, I thought that was friendly banter.

I think rubbing it in would be something more like this:

Which SAS didn’t say in the forum. But if they had, I’d consider that a bit more than just kidding around.

E.g.
“GG. It felt like you guys were a pug on discord. Did you have your full crew, or are you really that bad?”

1 Like

For sure. If they are happy with their group then so be it. They don’t seem that interested in growing, which SPM apparently shares in common.

2 Likes

For now we’d prefer to recruit only from our old player base. We’re having peaceful fun times in disc without the added excitement of having random people show up every night

We don’t mind occasionally facing impossible match ups like 14 SPM vs 35 SAS. We used to run into full premades back in the day with 5-15 all the time and we never have quit or AFKed out of a match over it

1 Like

We mass declined about 10 people who applied during the drama, it wasn’t anything personal. Recruiting will resume soon, we are having an officer meeting tonight to address concerns of the guild and DJL community and that is one of the topics.

that’s why it was never said until now and I stated that was my perception. We simply said GG that was that

1 Like

That’s what she said.

:cry:

Shiver me timbers. A meeting of the Brethren Court!

Arrr…

I doubt they are really bad…hence the consensus that they were probably light on players

I Honestly hope you are able to resolve the issues you all are having…my experience wasn’t the best to say the least. I am also sure I was caught in the crossfire as well so there’s that. Still I had nothing to do with any animosity between teams …and yeah

2 Likes

How do you resolve an angry bear that’s passionate about clowns?

Hell if I know but hope they bring Honey or something lol…for their sake and future members

Maybe rum.

Unless they’re an angry drunk. Although in their case, maybe that’s just normal drunk.

1 Like

If they are that angry sober i can’t think adding alcohol to the issue will help…unless it’s enough to knock em out

1 Like

Somebody said something about some rum.

2 Likes

We do love rum :smiley:

1 Like

OMG Seriously… LMAO dude… Bro… you’re Basic !

'Tis not sporting to insult someone’s honor when they’re unable to reply.

Oh he will be able to reply… it was directed to him lol you’re basic for saying that !!