A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

“You’re lucky I wasn’t there.”- Zeela 2023

Gather round for story time young premaders and witness a great folly committed by premades past. While I commend them for having accepted and fought in this wargame, I caution any premade that feels invincible against wallowing in such delusions.

Plz disregard all accusations of cheating made by this horde team. Accusations were apologized for and withdrawn later.

This is horde side of Alliance Vanguard vs Hydra Prime just before the split. Deacon, danish, and Deaz represented great leadership for the Alliance Vanguard guild, but I’m proud to say I lead the strats for the raid that showed this horde team such a rough time

Please note this horde team practiced war games, accepted further challenges, and went on to win a good deal of glory for the horde

I wonder how large numbers would have gotten if they hadn’t done squishes.

Maybe each of our attacks would be hitting for 10 million damage.

I know right…OMFG that squish from 1mil health really sucked lol. I am glad now they did it but yeah that initial hit was drastic change

Well, we’re almost halfway there.

Maybe we’ll hit 1 million again soon.

1 Like

GG SPM. DJL wants a rematch. We only had 10.

2 Likes

How many did SPM have?

RIP Davey Jones Bones. GG

We had 18

1 Like

Well technically we had 9 because Toxic was farting around and not in the team fight.

You had 40.

Admit it!

:wink:

I’ve never seen such a pile of priests and druids in one place before. Imagine the smell.
And yeah, it smells like victory… for the Alliance.

Yeah they had a crap load of heals. They were moving as a ball of death, our pugs were not. Pug life. Hopefully next time most our our crew won’t be in bed already.

1 Like

I think the AV against SaS last week was what 678 to 0 and if i recall they even summoned ice lord for giggles…as you all were rezzing in the cave. I think SaS said they felt like they were playing against a Pug on discord and it probably wasn’t your whole team they were playing against. So i think the consensus was not to rub your face into the mud because it just didn’t feel like you had a full crew rolling or you really were bad. I guess when the shoe is on the other foot…stay classy (trust me I’m not in the habit of defending DJL but yeah )

And please don’t take me wrong I am glad you all are around as coordinated teams are much better fight to have. I wish you all the very best and hope you grow in numbers :slight_smile:

They were clearly outnumbered, probably by a lot. Like DJL I don’t believe they have enough active players to field a full epic bg even with a good/lucky queue sync. My guess is they have 20 to 30 on average. SAS has 70+ going most days when it’s active. Then it tapers off as it gets late.

2 Likes

Your days of open piracy in AV are over.

2 Likes

Shame it was 10v18 and imbalanced healers. I think SPM would still come out on top but would be a lot more interesting with even match up.

Your strat wasn’t any better than ours. We did well for 9. Not ashamed of DJL in the slightest.

1 Like

According to the Pirate’s Code, bedtime is 8 pm EST.

That was a Jaeger!

:open_mouth:

:pirate_flag:

If only DJL had a resto shaman who heals for a lot. Like, A LOT.

10?

Hence why I think all that was said was GG nothing more. I do hope they get going bigger as it’s always much more fun with big teams coordinating against each other…then real strats come out and good fights