A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I was doing a different thing at the time not related i should say

1 Like

we did just get out of a wg with toothless and them…that was fun gg to them as well was a hard fought SR …enjoyed the challenge to be sure

1 Like

The moment when the Jaeger raid leader (C) targets the Kaiju raid leader (M).

You see fearful realization that this will be no ordinary fight. Lives will be lost (~20).

Personally, you’re glad the upcoming gargantuan battle will happen in daylight and not in darkness, rain, and water where everything is harder to see. Why would you spend all that money creating Jaegers and Kaijus and then stick them in barely visible environments?!

Anyways…

The world came together, pooling its resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good.

To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own.

The Jaeger program was born.

2 Likes

Goodness toothless
FRAAM woke up SCREAMING
SCREAMING!!! He was RAMBLING
RUTH can’t make me do it!!!
Not enough BLOOD!!!
Never ENOUGH!!!
Alliance never can DRAW
enough BLOOD for FRAAM’s
THIRST!!!
H e l p!!!
It took THE whole NIGHT
to CALM HIM DOWN!!!

We are THE HORDE!!!
We alway’s get ENOUGH BLOOD!!!
We love THAT ALLIANCE BLOOD
with a LITTLE BLACK VELVET on
The SIDE!!!
Oh, on the SCALE OF ALLIANCE
LEADER’S aren’t you on the scale
99 out of 100 with 1 being the BEST!!!

THE FRAAM
all right’s reserved 2023
FRAANCISRUE BLEEDING HOLLOW

I can say many things about ruthless…but being bad at leading isn’t one of those things …as it’s only his team we find a challenge. Who does fram think is worthy of number 1 alliance leader?

This is FRAAM!!!
Thank You for WANTING
my HUMBLE OPINION !!!
I would say HAND’s
Down it WOULD be
ALEC the GREAT!!!
He runs different SCENARO’S
On the same BATTLEGROUND
SO HE really put’s KNOWLEDGE
BEHIND STRAT’s!!!
Woot woot woot!!!
ALEC THE GREAT Is not as GOOD as
TORTURE but she RUN’S HORDE!!!

BY FRAAM

They used to have a good group coming in but have only seen them with other teams lately not sure if they are joining forces or if its been random. SoD used to be a force but I’m not sure if they have the numbers anymore or what’s going on with them.

We hooked up with a few Alliance teams last night GGz hope we see you guys and gals out there tonight!

They are on KOS for all of us I believe. You hear from me in disc “Oh great…Kaiju’s here…you know what to do”

2 Likes

Aww Fraam, love you too!

1 Like

Sometimes, when you know you CANNOT lose, the game becomes boring.

I’ve been doing epics, on and off, these past couple weeks, with a literal 100% winrate, and have found the game to be getting less interesting as a result.

2 Likes

Just wondering, is this “Babywipes” priest from your community?

The other day I thought I loaded into a pugs vs pugs AV, but there was really strange/suspiciously coordinated behavior from the Alliance team… and this “Babywipes” priest was front-and-center, he was always right up in our face right in front during skrimishes

First, like ~18-20 of them recalled back to the Ally base (…Ally pugs never do this unless it’s at least partial premade), then I remember it devolved into a weird “stalemate” where this suspicious-looking Ally group was constantly pushing/threatening Aid Station flag - and that was basically the rest of the match lol

It was intense/sweaty fighting, too :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The offense Horde players (including me) literally spent the rest of the match defending Aid Station flag from getting capped - we couldn’t do anything else (“boxed” in)

I’m not sure what was going on down south (???), but in the middle of all this back-and-forth “stalemate” up north this partial premade-y-looking Ally group apparently snuck the other half of their team south and killed Drek while we were still fighting for our lives by Aid Station

I watched the right-side Capping thingie as Drek steadily dropped 81% —> 59% —> 34% —> 9% —> 0% in the background

Was like a 30+ minute “stalemate” slog, the whole thing left me scratching my head wondering wtf happened - just a really strange/unusual match (Ally pugs never fight that hard/aggressively) :flushed:

No, Ruthless, I don’t think there’s someone named Babywipes in my community.

And I don’t recall them being in your community either.

Thats very incorrect, like you just saw.

I mean, can’t he look himself?

ego blocks the view?

This is FRAAM ALEC!!!
Plz don’t give up on YOUR
DREAM!!!
When I met you in SOD you were the best!!!
I am an ARTIST and I saw so MUCH potential
In YOU!!!
When YOU had PICTURES done Before an
EVENT you were So EXCITED about what YOU
Had BUILT!!!
I was extremely PROUD OF YOU!!!
Plz don’t let RUTHLESS steal your GLORY!!!
You can be ANYTHING you chose!!!
FRAAM believe’s in YOU!!!
Woot woot woot!!!
FRAAM need’s NOTHING from YOU.
I have no AGENDA!!!
I just RESPECT YOU!!! NEVER GIVE
UP!!!
START with new TOON’s!!!
BE the next ASMONGOLD!!!
FRAAM is on her OWN PATH!!!
Congrad’s

The FRAAM

1 Like

Fraamsley my dear that was so inspiring to read. Thank you

1 Like

Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty Much Thank!
I just LOVE to INSPIRE people!!!
I do KNOW HE is angry with me!!!
IT doesn’t Matter CUZ HE is a TERRIFIC
GUY!!!
THANK YOU for YOUR comment’s
To FRAAM!!!
If YOU NEED a FRIEND, FRAAM
Is here FOR you!!!
I wish FOR YOUR Success!
FRAMCISRUE
or FRAAMSLEY

Another walk down SPM memory lane :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: our first great victory back in the day

3 Likes

Quite a long time ago…looking at the Health alone reminds me of when my lock was 1 million health. It’s always so cool winning that first match :slight_smile: