A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Have you tried talking with her Hellokitty? I have always found that communication is the best form of non-miscommunication. If you had to say something to her right now, what would it be? Pretend she is right in front of you irl, hands on her lap, coffee in hand, bag of skittles slightly to her right, she combed her hair, her eyes are gazing into yours, and her mouth is not open. What would you say?

1 Like

Or is it a great idea?

I do not say anything in here I would not say to a person’s face …I am always myself in general… I call an ace an ace… just as simple as that!

Fair enough but let’s just do this for her benefit. You say something and I will respond as her. Articulate it the best you can so it is clear and concise. That way, it might touch her humanity and she could change. I’ll start. Remember- I am Tortoise here:

Hello Hellokitty. I heard you have a problem with me. I would like to hear your grievance.

Now you go.

Give me KRO Back and I won’t mess up your hair!! lol

Nah truth be told I have no issue with her myself besides this trying to kick me for no apparent reason even when I’m not in her communities …people talk they say stuff all the time. Thats their gripe not mine … I measure a person by how they react to me in all honestly… You have never heard me say ill on anyone have you…I don’t know you but I say this with ease because it does not happen unless they grieve me first… This is how I live life…simply put I judge a person on my experience alone. Not on what others say

1 Like

Kro and I have been rp dating and are scheduled to be married like in that one YouTube video 15 years ago and then it got raided. Er….that might have been a funeral. Anyway, kro wanted me to tell you that he loves you and that he never meant to hurt you but that he will play with you but first you must tell me what is on your mind. Oh and I put moose in my hair so I doubt it can be harmed. It’s like a cross between Lord Helmet’s helmet and a Lego clip hair piece.

Responding to Krienn is a waste of time, unless you enjoy the troll replies.

Anyways I’ve said my piece…it’s not up to me to go talking to her she can simply do her thing. I’m no showstopper of a player I don’t go for killing blows I am always objective based so I’m overlooked Playing D is my gig and holding objectives…so basically I’m a no one. I rarely top charts and honestly don’t care to but still I am always playing for the benefit of my teams. This all being said I am an in your face type of person when they wrong me or my crews or friends. Maybe that’s a flaw …but until she comes to me and says yeah i shouldn’t have dissed you Hellkitty then I stand firm …I wasn’t the one dissing her…so it’s not up to me to apologize.

1 Like

I don’t mind them they haven’t done me wrong lol and anyways atm I have nothing better to do

I would play with you anytime Hellokitten. Respekt.

Tortoise - do you have anything to say to Kitten?

Yeah! Freaking suck it Deso.

Has anyone else gotten the feeling this Stormpike Militia thing the whole thread was started on has become irrelevant? Today is Tuesday so I think they said they would be on tonight I for one hope so… Come on Stormpike Militia what say you…are you all in tonight or what? If not them Ruthless is your team going to roll tonight? It got so bad we split up and some merc’d to fight our own people…where is the Alliance???

You don’t have to prove anything, including to people like torture that have let being a ‘leader’ go to their head. Melee are at a natural disadvantage in large epic bg team fights. Focusing on the smaller scale objectives can be the correct choice.

There’s simply very little competition. I prefer the games when it’s later and there are less community members queued. Things become more challenging and engaging. Doing normal random bgs with a small group has also led to quite a few competitive matches lately.

2 Likes

I don’t generally play The Dh much anymore…I’m usually seen on Darkside the Lock or Northwind the Mage …nut rotate the DK,Hunter,Warrior in here and there…and of course the resto druid I only really go O with the Mage or hunter but still I don’t really compare in the charts I’m happy if I make the top page.

Much easier as ranged to contribute to team fights. Rogue has it the worst in that regard. Besides griefing the turn-in npcs, I’d imagine Ashran is rather rough for rogues. Those bored rogues often harass me if I step out to drink. Then they run off to do I don’t even know what when that fails.

There’s always bigger and smaller fish. The nice part about not being on top is it gives you room to grow and that growth feels rewarding. I’ve improved a lot. I’m still lacking in places but I don’t feel like I make much improvement anymore.

1 Like

Anyone queueing tonight? Horde or Alli, going against pugs gets boring after a while.

Yeah i agree Rogues unless they are good at it is by far the hardest to play in team fights…I have one but really am not good at all

Ok, I just got my adulting done for now, so I have a few mins to respond.

Hellokitty: I admit when I am wrong and I was wrong. I did misread your name in the SS, I do apologize for that.

Toothless: You are toxic according to those who’ve been in your 5 man. Others say you put a skull on your head and give very little communication other than stack on skull. I did go full Karen though and I probably shouldn’t have. Sleep deprivation and all that.

Dooman: Nope, not a joke. Dead serious. And we also play objectives always. We don’t cap aid station in AV until we’re ready and everyone is in position to hunker down. No one walks on eggshells in DJL. If there’s an issue we address it together and that includes me going full Karen.

Shartah: No, I don’t recall, is that your main? A community link in raid isn’t for anyone specifically and I actually don’t put them out often, usually only on request. No one’s trying to “poach” healers. We have great healers that I am quite proud of.

Krienn: You always get a chuckle out of me.

1 Like

Just queue with a 5 man and do your own thing with objectives in epics. Much more fun to swing the battle with node captures.

It’s the truth

1 Like