A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I did watch the live stream of that IOC though SaS were mercing …I saw a siege send Torture flying which I did lol …so there’s that. I think Torture’s group did get the gate below 50% or close to it.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s all true. Stormpike Militia summoned Ivus the Forest Lord to roast the horde with lightning

1 Like

What Premade were you fighting?

LMAO, and you call me toxic? lol… I barely kick anyone. and i welcome all even if they play horde. No wonder y’all lose against any solid okay ally group. stay bad torture.

You are a joke . I hope this is some weird RP for your sake

1 Like

You need to post more screenshots of horde chat. it’s funny as ____ seeing horde rage. they do more so on ally it seems.

1 Like

Because we just played to objectives. I am sure if Torture was on the winning side she would have tried to farm us something which was easily possible last night by SAS. Now that I see this reaction I wish the game was prolonged .

Thats why I asked what that was all about as it seemed like any normal ebg. We seemed to be doing just as we always do cap nodes call outs and kill glaives as they come up…gg ssdd and off to another Ebg we go. At any rate it’s like I said get ready for excuses …I guess they were not full strength which happens …but it seems to have really hit a nerve cause I’m getting kicked from communities I don’t even belong too…I had thought of rolling with them here n there just cause I miss Kro as we always seemed to be running the same objectives on D. Guess getting kicked out before I even started solves that.

and I believe Jabba runs with them and I always liked Jabba …“Jabba For Prez” lol ah well such is life I’ll see em when they combine with us in randoms!

Pretty sure i consistently double the heals of your healers. Remember when you tried to recruit me into your premade during an Ashran?

Id say SAS has great healers if you’re trying to steal them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Names blurred as usual. Your screenshots could be ten years old for all anyone knows.

1 Like

Torture is like a box of chocolates, if she dont get her way or she gets a flavor she doesn’t like, she will become a karen and call HR complaining why the box of chocolates only has 1 flavor when the box specifically says it only has one specific flavor.

1 Like

All I can say is mental behavior . I was actually going to queue with her group after that IOC because I wanted to go up against mercing SAS but then I saw that she had booted me sometime during the game .

Rooflessbro if you don’t stop talking smack about Tortoise, I’m going to have to lay down the thunder on your @$$. Tortoise simply knows what she wants and doesn’t back down. Let’s see you lead a premade the way she does. Plus you are a Druid so RESPEKT to your FACE.

Don’t worry Tortoise. I got your back. You go girl.

1 Like

Yeah well the tortoise has lost alotta cred round here kicking people left and right …it reminds me of the red queen “off with their heads” kinda crazy

Hellokitty I like you because you sympathized with me when Miz that tyrant curse him kicked me. But let me give you my perspective on this matter at hand.

Tortoise is suffering the consequences of being a good person. Let me explain. When asked if she kicks morons she said she does. If she lied like any moral person would, she would have taken the easy road and we wouldn’t be here sitting and talking to each other about that. Instead she took the path of the super moral person and stated she does kick buttholes because they don’t follow her command prompts. You see where I’m going with this?

she threatened to kick me as well…for what I don’t know but I’m not even in her communities and the communities I’m in hate her with a passion…however I don’t go by what other say …I was even thinking of joining them as I miss Kro . I’m finding out first hand now what they are talking about. If she was a good person she would be apologizing to me as I have not done a single thing to instigate any issues with her …that would show character. I’m pretty level headed but when someone starts on me it’s game on …ask around

It’s for the best. Who wants to be in a community that requires you to walk on egg shells to stay in the good graces of the temperamental leader? Like a toxic relationship where you don’t know what will set them off.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s such a good idea…