A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Arch does not do epics anymore ? It’s been months since I encountered a full on Ruin premade

Most people have quit until 10.1. We run 5 people most nights if we run.

I like it better anyway because get smaller fights on objectives than just massive zerg fights at SR etc.

1 Like

Literally yesterday they were pugstomping.

Oh noes 5 people overpower 40 horde.

Why did you kick me from your community?

1 Like

Because you’re mercing scum.

So you usually take a beating from Alliance.

Now you take a beating from merc’ing Horde.

What’s next? Choke to death drinking a glass of water?

1 Like

Yeah 7 groups to our 3.5. And streamed it too I saw ss of. I wouldn’t go pounding my chest too hard there. Do I need to kick you too Dark?

rofl that’s too funny!

1 Like

Please invite them back!

I need… uh, don’t need screenshots.

That’s very unfair.

Imagine stacking teams so your side has a larger premade raid than the other side.

What’s next? Are they gonna tell us that large premade raids is how AV is supposed to be played? That this is a MMO? We should git gud and get our premade raids to group together to form large premade raids?

Nope. They can play elsewhere. They are not wanted.

Savage lol

1 Like

She does that, don’t worry about it. They are not very welcoming to new players as I learned. IDK how she plans to ever grow with that hostile attitude but IDC anymore. I’d caution anyone from applying based on my experience.

SAS (savage alliance slayers) has been a big step up. More active with more players, better queuing system, better leadership, and a much larger queuing time span. Also no knife in my back yet over petty stuff, which is a bonus.

3 Likes

Good, you can criticize their healers all night.

Nah, their healers are solid. And I’m sure their not so insecure they’d reject advise or criticism.

who’s Dark …most SaS think your referring to me (my other primary is Dårkside) I’m not in any of your communities. if you could clear that up I’d appreciate it

1 Like

Oh good, less work.

why would I be kicked lol I didn’t merc

Stop asking questions!

You’ll get more people kicked!

I’d think more would be jumping holy crap someone is in a mood…