A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Yeah it’s not bad ally side in a pug. You could try what I said on your own and just get pug players to help you. Anytime you successfully turtle the map you’ll get a bunch of rep before the end of the match

1 Like

I havent queued AV seriously since wotlk, i will try that. I don’t remember how the turn in quests work at all either tbh

You can collect armor scraps and storm crystals from corpses and turn scraps into the dwarf NPC near the forge near north bunker. And you can turn the storm crystals in behind north bunker to arch Druid Renferal

Make sure you purchase the Stormpike insignia toy from the vendor in the start cave. You can activate it to teleport yourself into Dun Baldar

1 Like

AV just depends on how receptive your team is to turtles/back capping. If you’ve got mid heroes, good luck.

If you’re an Alliance solo, just don’t play prime time evening hours because that’s when the Horde premades run.

Strangely didn’t get any of them tonight.

I played my horde tonight after 8 pm and ran into alliance premades in every match. At least 4 synced groups in every one, sometimes more. Didn’t recognize any of the player names, though. I only landed in a horde premade once, backfilled into a loss.

How can you tell that they’re synced?

Just an assumption if I don’t know their names, but if I see the same names in multiple matches it kind of confirms it. You can see how many group leads there are just by clicking through all the names and counting the crowns.

If it’s a known premade then you can estimate how big of a premade it is by the crown count. Doesn’t include the solo-queues who synced along with the premade over community chat, which is usually quite a few.

I say this often and I get scoffed at. From what I’ve heard is there’s some EU players doing premades.

Another walk down SPM memory lane. This is a mash up video that contains voice and video perspective from both raids. Our enemies had swapped days that they were playing in order to “starve us of practice”

So we queued with 25 people on a Tuesday which at the time wasn’t when we normally played. And this was the result

2 Likes

i know from 8pm to 1am est we did not run into ally premade that i know of

Played 3 games tonight and strangely didn’t get any of the usual suspects on horde side. Then again we were running with one party. I kind of like it better than big raids anyway, because 5 people doing objectives can still turn a battle around.

Yo bud, I can help you out when the wsg Brawl is out, i got 3 druid friends that can just spam cap flags

1 Like

I did not recognize any of the usual suspects on Alliance side and they did not play like the typical premades other than clearly mass cooperating. Many of the guild names were not in English so who knows. Bunch of crowns, though.

I know the usual Horde premades were running from looking at my btags but I only landed in one of those (a backfill loss). Only won one all night and it looked pure pug vs pug.

Might take you up on that in 6months when brawl comes back, i just really dislike playing dk :joy:

It sucks that Justicar/Conqueror are character-specific, my rogue and DK both have it but my priests and lock don’t. I actually just looked at my main priest who has AB exalted obviously, comp stomp makes that easy, and is only like 200 rep away from exalted with WSG which I wasn’t aware of… but then is only friendly with AV. :frowning:

I hate AV too, for as much as I’ve PvPed over the years I still don’t even have the 100 AV wins achievement because I can’t stand it. Kinda want the title now that I saw how close my WSG rep was though.

1 Like

Justicar is one of the titles I’m proud to have achieved :face_with_monocle:

If you want to suffer together for it i’m more than happy to queue :smile:

And yeah it’s def a pain that it needs to be all 3 on same char but i guess that’s inline with 100 wins on one char

Hillarious…this clown has like 60 people quing simultaneously, so he gets a full 40 every time. Always has a dozen or more healers and multiple tanks. Even with the heals, he still gets smoked multiple times a match, but I digress. Dodges premades when the odds aren’t in his favor…and yet has the audacity to come in here and call people trash. Thats rich. Rich, I tells ya. Play with a loaded deck and you’re gonna win every time. You’re not special.

2 Likes