A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

post count doesnt mean anything tho tbh

Forsure but just wondering. I think given the post total divided by days of wow being a thing. Holy averages 1.7 +/- post a day for 19 years. I think there was someone named battlelord or something with more though

I’m out of jail too.

4 Likes

The real question is who has the most popular thread

4 Likes

This iteration of the forums (and thus the forum post count) has only existed since near the end of 2018.

1 Like

Well dern that changes things up. Looking at 6.7 +/- per day then.

you trying to go for world record or something

I’d nominate this thread for a “Blizzy” at this years award ceremony for most popular thread

2 Likes

This is true this is quite the thread

It’s not the size of your forum post count, but how you use it.

(I only post on one toon. Other people have their forum post counts split across multiple toons. They also have to take breaks sometimes.)

Half my posts are in this thread.

:wink:

2 Likes

Needless to say this isn’t exactly “hard proof” of not having been there, but of course none of us have recordings from the BG so at that point it’s just your word against mine (+ any community member that remembers it).

1 Like

I smell a storm brewing

1 Like

You all make my art shine lol i couldnt do it without you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the truth hurts so they fake flag instead

3 Likes

This is the nature of goats…bleat bleat …but it certainly gave me more ideas for my comic series so its a win win for me

2 Likes

Here is the truth of it all…i am glad all the toxic mentalities pooled themselves in one place. It has been nothing if awesome amongst the other communities since they did so. Many of us are just everyday people who come in and join in the games for comradarie and some fun. We dont crunch every little stat spend weeks on a roster or back up roster for a single match. Most of us play a game because its fun…some think its a job and hey whatever. The breakup of sas though rough was probably the best thing thats happened in the communities. There was too much animosity it seems at the top causing hatred toward other communities. When that dissappeared and the smoke settled most of us found out we were living in a toxic pool. How much better has it been …i personally love the changes. So keep the goats i say it allows us to keep the toxicity out of the people who are having fun and enjoying a game together. It also provides my artwork to get many laughs and kudos. I plan on making a comic series on it all but have been pretty much in training,tutorials and courses for CGI. I want them to be famous after all…known as well as leeroy jenkins. At any rate things are so much better nowadays across the communities and for that i am happy. Most of my state is without power so i grabbed some downtime to come see what was going on in here…lol. more revisionist history and self ego stroking so not much changes just more bleat bleat

7 Likes

Like I said and will always say. Other communities are like chihuahuas. All bark, no bite.

BSG>

1 Like

That’s so cringe. If you weren’t invited, don’t try entering by the bathroom window like some raccoon.

6 Likes

Espionage of what? What secrects were you hoping to reveal? What little nugget of info were you hoping to extract?

If only you were as smart as you are dumb.

3 Likes

I love Mondays. Remember that whenever you Que.

2 Likes