A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Oh, really? Because we won that AV without you, and plenty others.

You don’t have problems because of your DPS, not your healers. I’ve heard from healers who have issues with your rushing ahead from beyond just the current AVM memebers. In fact I’ve heard it from BSG members.

You rely a lot more on your team than you think you do.

4 Likes

If only you knew… :joy:

Here you go, proving my point again; when AVM’s leadership didn’t like the way it was going, they started to undermine the other part of the leadership.

I never had any issue with no1 in the community. I left SAS 1-2 months b4 the breakdown when I went Ally. Issue I have now is only with those 3 bad leaders of AVM for wut they did.

You lose to pugs bro, get real. LMAO

Ofc not. You’re just a tool, talking like a parrot about a false narrative no1 believes.

1 Like

Bro, they lose to pugs. I’ve seen it first hand. They didn’t know I was in that ioc with my other mage friend (2 of us+pugs) they rage quit close to the end of the match coz we turtled the base and they wiped multiple times. Pugs were farming them :rofl:

you know i would think i would remember a game like that. especially against SOD. i’ve done so many games though its hard to remember, you must have it in your reflex, what is the exact time and date? we’ll ask if SOD has any footage to corroborate your claims.

when people talk bad about about you behind your back, i stand up for you. when people talk bad about me behind my back, they all pat each other on the back, and you think i am the toxic one?

i know you are being loyal to AVM because they are treating you nice right now, but i know you, and one of these days your gamer rage will just be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. you need to be on a team that understands your passion and plays at or above your level.

1 Like

Browsing the forums certainly won’t help.

go back to sleep

Just love how you talk about things you know absolutely nothing about. I realize you are firmly stuck in your delusions about what happened & it won’t matter what I say. However, your recent posts are the most I’ve even seen of you in probably a year. You were barely ever around & when you were, at least 90% of the people in discord had you muted (myself included). You’re defending a group of people that really can’t stand you. People who begged me to kick you on many occasions.
SAS was my community. I started it. I maintained it. I dealt with all the BS that came along with it (admittedly with help from Shanlie). It was my right to do whatever I damn well pleased with it. I was tired of dealing with everyone crying when they didn’t get their way. So, the only person’s back that I “stabbed” was my own for letting it go on for so long.
Next, for the people that leave bg’s when they see us on the other side…wow, just wow. I remember a time when we used to say how wrong it was when a certain other community used to bail on the Alliance. Now you’re the ones that leave the Horde pugs out to dry. You all had no problem when SAS was steamrolling every bg, but now that the situation is reversed you do nothing but complain. The hypocrisy is epic.

5 Likes

It wasn’t just the leadership. A lot of people didn’t like how Oca was running things and many had already jumped ship.

I know it’s hard for you to comprehend given you’ve seemingly attached your entire sense of pride and self-worth to epic battlegrounds of all things, but most people do approach epic BGs as casual content and aren’t interested in creating the perfect, ultimate group and composition and skipping every pop that doesn’t include everyone.

Important reminder to the readers that “what they did” was object to micro-managing and micro-optimising group compositions for epic battlegrounds. That’s the heinous crime that started this crusade.

And yet we also have a lot of wins against other organised communities.

Just like I said in the other thread: maybe you’re projecting your own aversion to any pop size less than 20 and not understanding that sometimes AVM members go into BGs without multiple groups. I’ve seen your crew claim “AVM beaten by pug” when there was less than even a full group of 5 from AVM in the BG.

What exactly do you think BSG’s reputation in the broader epic BG playerbase is?

Who am I kidding. You clearly think everyone respects you as much as you do yourself.

I don’t do as many epic BGs to be fair. This particular one was on February 26th 2023, based on when I posted the scoreboard to another discord channel I’m in.

Mesostealthy doesn’t have a recording because he wasn’t in that game. Maybe Alec does.

The talk about this BG was of course in the SAS discord but of course the chief backstabber wiped all history of that. Including Baxxer’s memorial channel; thanks for that.

To put it very briefly: I don’t think all the talk comes from nowhere.

I’m “loyal” to AVM (to the extent that they’re my primary BG community) because:

• It has most of the people I’ve been playing with in BGs for years

• They don’t take it to ridiculous levels like micromanaging composition

• They don’t have nasty personalities that I wouldn’t ever want to support or deal with, whereas BSG has multiple (self evident from posts in this subforum)

• They’re Horde and I like playing a Goblin. I wouldn’t ever be Alliance for that reason alone.

If I upset them so they kick me out, they will have been in the right to do so. Unlike some people around here I don’t take pride in shouting over BGs. It’s an issue of self control and when I get like that I stop doing BGs. It’s also why I don’t do rated PvP.

I don’t “need” to do anything regarding epic BGs because they’re casual content and they’re nowhere near my primary mode of engaging with the game in WoW. Look at my HKs, honour level, and BG statistics. They’re far, far below most of the regulars. I’m mostly playing WotLK classic (ranged Survival <3), and after that M+ in Dragonflight. Epic BGs are a side game to me, not the main game. And I feel from looking at this forum that for a lot of people for whom it’s their main game it leads to a lack of perspective and a massively inflated ego.

You never give any context for your own side because we “don’t deserve it” or whatever, so what am I to believe?

Your entire attitude these last few months has been “I’ve been wronged, everyone’s out to get me, no I won’t show how and explain why, but if you question it you’re one of the bad guys and I’m out to get you”. What exactly was the right thing to do for someone like me, i.e. a Horde player who just wanted to do epics with similarly interested players? I’ve not seen any of this supposed “drama” started by Meso and co. I’ve only seen the drama caused by you and Oca. So why should I buy your side of the story especially when you aren’t even giving it?

Cool story. If they don’t like me I’ll respect that and leave. I had a heated moment just the other day (mostly at myself because I screwed up in a BG badly) so I fully understand.

However, I’ve come to not trust your account on things because to be frank you haven’t been particularly honest lately. Specifically on my mind is the claim that when you took a break from the game apparently no one contacted you other than Oca. I now know this is entirely by false; both in terms of Discord communication and text messages. People who formerly considered you a friend absolutely tried to check up on you, and you ghosted them and later labelled them as enemies and “backstabbers”. So needless to say sympathy and trust has run out.

Yes and it’s also people’s right to be unhappy with how you handled (and still handle) things.

Being literally allowed to do something doesn’t mean it’s a moral thing to do that people will approve of.

And yet you sided with people that literally ragequit your own community when they didn’t get their way. Funny how that works.

No, you really did betray most of your friends.

At some point in the last year, probably when you met and cozied up with a few negative influences, you changed into a different person and it wasn’t a positive transformation. You used to talk about no-toxicity and “don’t be a d*ck” yet you’ve sided with the most openly toxic personalities the BG playerbase has to offer and you’ve become rabidly hostile towards people who supported you.

Better hope your ship never sinks because you burned every bridge off of it. Good thing your new community isn’t co-led by an infamous vindictive hyper-ego known for disbanding entire communities over minor disagreements – oh, wait…

5 Likes

are her and oca together ? could that explain why she so ready to jump ship so fast !

Oooh, Hydra math lives on!

3 Likes

14/10

Whole thread worth it just for this.

2 Likes

I don’t have a dog in the SAS drama fight, but I gotta stop you here. SoD was already dead before Dragonflight released. Whatever you thought you faced was a mere shell of its former self.

1 Like

i have zero records or screenshots from the 26th either, meaning i didn’t log in that day at all, you must be mistaken. also its not often that i take a day off, so the fact that you managed to pick the one day in months i took off is hilarious.

of course if we count the 25th because of time differences it doesn’t work either, as i would have been raiding with Angelsong’s community/guild.

while all of you are fighting here and organizing your screenshots for your e-wars, who is disappointing ur parents?

2 Likes

You underestimate my power to do both. :partying_face: (kidding)

1 Like

i make you a chat too these funny

“Rcf, the Human Mage with a whopping 61 posts, must have cast his most powerful spell: “Invisibility” on the forums. It seems the arcane arts haven’t granted him much wisdom, given his rather modest post count. One might wonder if he’s more adept at disappearing in discussions than conjuring up meaningful contributions. With a mastery level of 60, you’d expect a grandiose display of magical prowess, but it appears Rcf is still stuck in the “Flickering Candle” phase of his mage training. Perhaps he’s saving his powerful incantations for a more significant milestone, like reaching triple-digit posts. Rcf, the Human Mage – more like the Novice Prestidigitator of the Forum Realm.”

Guess who is baccccckkk (;

https://imgur.com/a/SPs6Zmx

o myyyy seems like i have missed quite a lot time to sift through all this and read

https://imgur.com/a/uoMdgPP

100% this LOL only time will tell tbh

LOL just LOL esp coming from you this is hilarioussssssssssss !!!

https://imgur.com/a/ellPqOy

So who has the high score with total forum post? Holycow must be up there. I think Ive only seen 1-2 people with a higher post total.