A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I mean do the math bro. DJL+AVM can’t beat SPM and BSG roflstomped SPM twice- not counting those other mondays.

These horde communities have nothing of a fight to offer us. They’re nothing but organized pugs. To be honest; I’ve struggled a bit against pugs than these hordos. This is straight facts.

1 Like

I enjoyed playing against BSG, or any other premade, while they are killing us I am taking notes of their game play, from the out of the base for and 8 minute win after taking SR, like a well oiled machine it is if anything a fun watch. No, I don’t play on any Premades right now, someday maybe again maybe not at tall, 58 going 59, My reflexes are not a fast as them youngins.

4 Likes

me when cropped image

is that so

you guy q sync 40 people in 20 heals also to stomp pugs so yeah that nothing special anyone can stomp pugs ! wow! amazing! you can win couple war game when you wait for full set first ! shocking ! smashing !

1 Like

We q sync 40 heals in 20 people and every person in our premade use 5 Tier pieces.

It’s impressive how we manage our professional Community with such a low budget.

We’re business genius.

I asked to play shadow and they put an ancient blood curse on my family in response

1 Like

wow! smashing ! such a genius you know ! All that just to win pugs daily !

i think deserved

If your class is not meta and you don’t have 5 tier pieces, you’re no good for our Wargame against a leader who has NOT 3 sockets on his Necklace.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

she never be good for wargame in my opinion would always bench her i think

ROFLMAOLOL

I’M DYING IRL, BRUH. STOP IT PLZ.

1 Like

cant stop wont stop

To be fair, every community does that. The moment you’re coming into a BG with one premade group or more, you’ve already set yourself up to have a big inherent advantage over the other team. This is especially true once you’ve coordinated multiple groups at the same time.

It’s something of an arms race now since everyone has coalesced into communities. Can’t blame them; they want to win and pugs are mostly bad. It used to be 3 groups getting a pop at the same time as a lot. Now that’s considered not so many and often dodged.

The extra mile that BSG goes is they set up and take much larger pops, they fine-tune their composition, and I’ll admit it without hesitation: they have a high number of highly competent damage dealers. Other communities do too, but BSG has the most. The trade-off is that they do fewer BGs on average because they dodge unless they get everyone in.

I’m not sure why I see denial of this given this is exactly what happened when Oca was group leading in SAS and the primary reason he threw a tantrum and left with a bunch of other players is because much of the community didn’t want to go along with the composition/class stacking minmaxing that he wanted to push, along with the average of 1 BG per hour we often saw when he was leading. Apparently not wanting to go that far with non-competitive PvP content is “backstabbing”. Whatever.

Anyway, I fully understand not wanting to go that far with optimising epic BGs of all things. Having said that, I do advocating at least pushing personal performance as high as reasonably possible. I get that it’s just a game and this is casual content, but it really doesn’t take that much time to read through and understand your class guide and perform at, say, 90% of your potential. That, and setting up a good UI and keybind scheme that allows you to play at your best. Even that is far above what most pugs do, and its only an hour or two.

Yes, it’s a bit of effort, but trust me on this: it’s much more fun to do that once and then be strong and capable in the game than to ignore it, convince yourself it doesn’t matter, and then struggling at all the content you do because you’re missing half your performance or more. For the pug players on this forum who detest premades: fair enough, but you’d all have a much better fight against premades if the average DPS/healing standard of the playerbase increased a bit. No one’s destined to be an underperforming player forever and the high-performing players don’t have some secret hidden knowledge no one else has.

3 Likes

Bad news for you bro: it only takes a single strong grp to steamroll ur whole community. There were never a “everyone in” drop Q call.

This NEVER happened. The case is exactly wut you say on ur next statement:

Your bad leaders started to undermine part of the leadership who tried to make the communty improve as a whole.

The more you talk, more you prove my point; AVM’s leadership caused SAS breakdown.

I’ve beat plenty of strong groups as AVM, including Field Army and GAD. I’m not bothered.

Also that’s nonsense that you guys don’t drop if you don’t get everyone. A) this is how things worked when Oca raid led in SAS, and b) we can tell you’re still doing it. We’ve seen you drop pops of 20+.

I mean, I played a lot of those raids. I remember a ton of shuffling around/preparation including picking certain classes especially healers for certain groups. It was a LOT of preparation and busywork for what was ultimately casual PvP. Evidently for a lot of people that was too far and they opted to not play. so much of the SAS leadership decided that it wasn’t worth chasing that much optimisation for epic BGs of all things.

If you wanted to go further so you left for your own community to do that: good for you. Have fun. It’s not something I’d want to do for epic BGs because it wasn’t particularly fun when it was going on with SAS, but you do you.

Oh, really? Because most of the people you and Oca took issue with were there long before Oca showed up and we were just fine. SAS was also continuing just fine after Oca left. It took Cinco backstabbing her own community to destroy it. The audacity :wink:

Now AVM exists as basically most of the former playerbase of SAS, just without some of the people at the top like Cinco and Oca. And despite being on what’s now by far the less populated and active faction in PvP, it’s a lively and active community that wins most of its BGs and is close to the player cap. So I’m not bothered.

3 Likes

My nausea won’t go away what do

we weren’t fine, we endured unnecessary losses due to people being petty and vindictive internally. i was constantly taking critism for asking people to just match my level of play. how many times are you doing tactical stuff and maybe need just 1 person to give you a hand only to be told you are wrong and they let you die? you know exactly what i mean, all you are trying to do is push harder so the team can win and in retaliation for that you don’t get healed or supported.

• We won almost every BG we played
  • You got most of the hate because you consistently outranged/LoSed healers and blamed them for it

I remember an AV against SoD we comfortably won earlier this year in which you ragequit 5 mins into it for exactly this.

2 Likes

i got most of the hate because i am willing to call them out for lazy/bad behavior, most people are too scared of upsetting their healers for fear of not being healed, im not.

keep in mind that i was the main front pusher for SAS, i made the team go forward, so if healers aren’t moving forward with the front, that is a failure on them to pay attention to the ebb and flow of the teamfight. as soon as i got on a team with different healers, the issues stopped. so it clearly wasn’t a me problem.