A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

How you somehow managed to draw that conclusion from that post probably calls you a lot more into suspect for that claim.

No i’m not going to bust my butt and try and delay the inveitable for a undergeared team that wants to be carried.

Especially when the playing field was not even to begin with i only afk games against premades.

Good boy, you see me, you afk.

That wargame ego has a THICK veil over your eyes huh

No i see a team full of meta bg specs and 11 healers all in discord all max ilvl

And then i see our team with like 4 healers and half melee.

You don’t need to be dr fate to see how that one is going to end.

People in bsg seem to want to so aggressively view people as below them and then assume the right to run them over. Which reaks of sociopathic tendencies in other parts of life.

It’s power trippy and weird.

Just like plum and his “predator and prey” mindset I could take that somewhere incredibly toxic but I won’t.

2 Likes

you act as if you scary you not

1 Like

This comment did not age well

1 Like

This is stricly, just my personal opinion about you. It has nothing, by any means, to do with the community.

If you think this mindset in a MMO is “toxic” you gotta grow some skin.

Also, I won’t judge maybe english isnt your first language, but this is just an analogy.

Airwen does play horde my holy priest does.

I mean you are not really in any position to have this view on me seeing as to how I’ve done far more in the game than you.

I said it was weird not toxic

And there are 0 errors in that post it might be a good idea not to try and correct someone on English especially when it isn’t your 1st language

what does toxic mean?

Nothing false on what I said. It’s honestly a very good comparison on whats going on in the epic bg world. It’s all natural instincts, basic biology, inborn impulse. BSG is at the top of the food chain. Horde communities are at the bottom. Do the math.

1 Like

These people complain about toxicity, yet if you look at their posts, they be bragging about “slaying alliance all day”, “these horde pug team ain’t nothing” and so forth. Then they talk ill of others who do it to them. What a circus.

hence why im asking for a definition of “toxic”. the (psychological) term comes from therapy and has no concrete definition because what is toxic to me is not toxic to you, and your therapist is working to solve your issues personally, so if something is negative and triggering you, your therapist would say that is toxic for you. but that doesn’t mean it is toxic to everyone, or even anyone else but you.

Or because you’ve been and most people in bsg have been on the game for a decade+ just like i have.

And everyone else has not

there is nothing biological about it lmfao.

It’s like anything else if you spend enough time doing it you will eventually get better at it or master it.

1 Like

ideally yes, but its not actually true.

But you don’t get why I made that analogy. The concern is, other communities talk falsely about BSG, because that is all they can do, they can’t win in game. Hence, the prey will either run and bark or fight the predator to the death. Fight or flight instincts.

BSG is the Apex Predator. That is fact and has been demonstrated over and over even the last two war games.

1 Like

it do with that community all top people in there do this with people they are envy of

you think you got skin but you come here fast defend anything about them like it bother you guys lot jajajajaaj

that is because you guy wait until you guy have advantage first you do anything to win. no no do wargame when season start you say no jajajaja but everyone in green gear all 476 equal yea jajaja but no that too scary you turn down wargame and then wait until you have gear stuff.

yeah ok jajajajaajaj you can change name but it still there sad

https://imgur.com/a/8CLtL2V

maybe not for you jajajajajajaja you no know you carried by others in epic

nice try, but you have never been above 1400 without paying for it or me carrying you. (what, you think i forgot?)

why all you think i that guy or something you wrong i no know what he did but he live in your head rent free sad