A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Don’t hate plz! It’s time to move on, c’mon. We are in a MUCH better place now.

I’d invite you to join BSG but since we only have 100 spots open, I don’t think it’s enough for your big ego bro.

2 Likes

Apparently when I try to deal with orbs in Kotmogu and have over 400 victory points, but we still lose because the rest of the team including Oca were deathmatching at the edges and ignoring orbs, the loss is all my fault and I need to get yelled at. So you could imagine how I wouldn’t want to play with Oca again along with a long list of people.

So you show us the screenshots of all these accusation you are making.

So this is where all the resentment comes from.

You got yelled at in a BG and didn’t think it was fair so now the guy is the Devil.

ROFLMAO

It showed to me that he wasn’t that good of a leader or a person in general. I’ve been told of similar experiences from many others here.

Kind of like this one time we won against GAD in WG. I heard Oca’s backseat gaming and calls via discord stream didn’t work out for that one.

I also got a bit tired of dropping 20+ man pops and averaging 1 battleground per hour.

1 Like

Weird how much ego the people that run sync queues and premade communities to face people in non-rated content cause they couldn’t cut it in rated have.

5 Likes

Now I finally get it where all this come from my boi.

I don’t think it’s weird. It’s a common phenomenon that happens in non-competitive content. It happens in PvE too. People are honestly more gatekeeping and elitist in +13-+15 keys and Heroic raiding than +20 keys and Mythic raiding, despite being worse players.

Currently the Hunter forums are accursed by a super-ego who insists he’s one of the best Marksmanship Hunters in the world. His experience in WoW is mostly ganking people in Stormwind.

It’s what happens when people have no perspective. And, to be honest, I fully understand not wanting to chase performance and optimise just for epic BGs. They’re not competitive content like rated. I just think a) people need to not look for magic strategy/maneuvering wins when a loss was clearly due to lack of throughput and b) increasing throughput is not as hard or time-consuming as people think it is.

Did you end up deleting it or no?

https://imgur.com/a/730X6vZ

Doesn’t look like I’m in that whisper, so no. Should probably figure out who people are before trying to post at them.

1 Like

Good talk, Karie.

Like I’ve said, people in those communities probably don’t so well in rated because they never really know what they’re talking about. They can’t even tell different people apart.

3 Likes

Awe !! Nobody invite Der Der Charming… there there little dweeb… one day maybe !

You’ve assumed from the start that i actually wanted in on the wargame.

Which is very bold

Why in this world, would anyone bring you in?

You, literally, bring nothing to the table.

I won’t judge maybe english isnt your first language

So do probably 80% of the people in those games not on meta bg specs who i’m sure are majority volunteer who are just there to fill spots and because they can do whatever the guy on discord is yelling at them to do.

From what i’ve heard all most of the communities do to recruit is just invite who ever can pad the most aoe damage/healing

Yea, maybe, Sherlock.

You still bring nothing to the table…

You don’t bring joy, you don’t trash talk.
You don’t dps, you don’t heal, you don’t tank.
You join a BG and you go afk in a corner on the map.

I mean, dude, wut is ur deal? LMAO

3 Likes

you mean cinco jajajajajaaj

I thought the joy came from the people your running over

And this is a bad thing how exactly? not engaging in annoying banter is probably a net positive and god only knows what goes on in that discord. Discord is a completely unmoderated cesspit in a increasing number of servers

I try to do what i can with my kneecapped role in epics like taking side objectives just because i am not facetanking and dying doesn’t mean im not doing anything

I only do that when its a very ovbious loss and i bring up something like backdoor and the team ignores it.

1 Like

Life’s been hard to you, hasn’t it?

1 Like