A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Someone’s upset they weren’t invited.

3 Likes

Sound advice, you get a cookie… make it two.

1 Like

Just want to ask, are you guys really down for wargames every monday? and if so, we can take them a lot more casually, we are also looking at rotating players in and out of our roster so games aren’t so decidedly one sided.

What were you saying?

Oh yeah?

/10char

Hell no :rofl:

Random butt kickings are one thing, but scheduling it all the time is just masochistic.

4 Likes

Hey Miz,

Let me know when you’re free to meet up so I can give you Raistmajere’s Ruby Shades.

Thanks!

4 Likes

One thing I notice is that most BG communities (let alone pugs) don’t care about damage output and think only strategy matters. It’s a romantic belief but it’s not true. If you want to reliably beat another premade you need to have the numbers: both healing and damage. There’s no way around it.

The people who reliably top damage in BGs haven’t unlocked some secret knowledge that everyone else doesn’t have. They’re playing the same classes and specs as everyone else. They’ve just learned the class. There are plentiful guides and resources for catching up.

The same applies to PVE too; if you’re rocking up to keys pulling just 100k DPS, you’re only setting yourself and your team mates up for a miserable experience. Believe me; it all becomes so much easier if you take an hour or so to read your class guide and learn how it plays.

Don’t settle for low performance.

5 Likes

LOL seriously it is funny to me

they no need you cheer anyway jajajajaja

my high output arena spec is donkey in epics. its true you do need damage, but you also need strategy, if you can do 80% of your max damage and have strategy, thats enough.

1 Like

They are just on balance druid and fire mage.

I have a balance druid in full honor gear and can get top 5 in damage easily by just spamming 3 abilities.

On palidan how ever i am never in the teamfight cause its melee and my single target damage is pretty low value in comparison to what i decide to do instead which is usually take all the side objectives where i won’t get blown up by 30 ranged.

I leave the meter padding to classes who are designed to do that.

Tell that to your community, when I was in sas and lost to pugs, other premades, I asked them to step up more however they got upset at me, stating they’re casuals and that damage does not matter and it’s all about the “strategy”. I kind of find it silly for most bgs start with a team fight. Don’t they always wait at IBT choke?

1 Like

Just be careful, cuz those bad leaders of the horde community you are in DO NOT agree nor tolerate this kind of thinking.

You just explained the reason SAS broke down; bad leaders sabotaged the part of the leadership who were trying to get SAS into another lvl.

Soon enough, you and everyone else will realize the dmg they made to Horde.

1 Like

I was wondering why there is such a difference between reg bgs, arena and epics. I am running the clawing shadows spec.

Fought them like a week ago in IOC, with my mage friend. I have just changed plum’s name so they didn’t realize it’s me. They lost against pugs, we turtled the base, they couldn’t get in and they rage quit just before the match ended. They had good heals, no damage.

It broke down because Oca and Cinco backstabbed the community. That simple.

3 Likes

You just well pointed the need to improve on your previous post.

When we tried to make that happen in SAS, your currently bad leadership started to undermining us. That caused the breakdown of SAS.

But guess wut, all those improvements were done in BSG and now ur Horde community hides in base, afks out and go PvE.

This is a POV of someone who was deep inside there and left SAS a month b4 the breakdown for this very some reason.

They’re in ruins now, stripped down to being like an organized pug group that gets beat by unorganized pug groups. This is what their leadership wanted, they got it.

1 Like

Oca very clearly intended to poach from SAS and was setting up the Alliance move for a long time. A lot of people had already left SAS because of him, too.

I don’t care about your POV because you come across as habitually dishonest. All this time and none of you have ever posted a single screenshot or anything about what actually happened yet you crusade against us for not unconditionally believing your side.

3 Likes