A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Gonna be doing a viewing party in our chord, who’s streaming it?

at least me an OCA will be streaming, OCA is going to be trying out youtube becuase it seems to be overall better than twitch, we are asking that anyone streaming put a 2 minute delay on their stream.

link stream or i riot

i kinda want to see you riot :upside_down_face:

https://www.twitch.tv/inemiadk

https://www.youtube.com/@NOT_OCA

1 Like

what ever happened to DJL

haven’t seen them on the forums in a hot minute

:melting_face:

2 Likes

GGs

/10char

4 Likes

GG Inemia

If we’re gonna fight every Monday or may as well be wargames

4 Likes

its not for me to say, but i will bring it up

2 Likes

GGs /10char

Still convinced your premade isn’t mass reporting me?

3 of my posts are flagged in the other thread including the one announcing the game was tonight

Immediately after yall lost

Talk about poor sportsmanship

Cringe yo fr

just dont talk about wawa pizza and all will be ok

I was in their Discord chat last night.

No saltiness, positive attitudes, just SPM trying to figure out how they might have done better. Your name never mentioned. Respect for BSG but SPM fights on. I doubt any one of them particularly care what you post, and only a few even bother participating in the forums.

9 Likes

one thing i would say is don’t split at the start, if you go 15 left and 15 right, then we can take 30 to one side and wipe them 30v15, then take 30 to the other side and wipe them 30v15 and backcap anything capped.

not to go all illidan on you, but preperation is key, we spent the week setting a roster, backup roster and doing multiple war game tests to see what does and doesn’t work, we also had a combat formula for our roster with multiple backup plans in case anything went sideways, as well as people assigned to different roles such as defense, base sitting, etc. another thing is we have multiple reduntent people for roles.

otherwise i would say make sure you are geared and are doing arena and also working on epic specific builds, but you do need to also work on damage output. everyone on our team can top the meters when in their own game, this means that some of us can drop our max damage builds and go with tactical/utility builds to act as force multipliers.

3 Likes

SPM peeps suggested a Rocky training montage, but i can see that some of your observations might work out better lol.

3 Likes

All good all my posts got restored anyway

I just won’t hype up the next game and give an audience

The sport has lost a fan

Translation: “we’re a bunch of sweaty tryhards and you never stood a chance.”

Fun.

7 Likes

You’ll get 'em next time.

Why? Were you hoping for wailing and the gnashing of teeth, screams of impotent rage?

6 Likes

A whole week worth of planning for a 30 minute wargame with nothing on the line but ego’s kekw.

4 Likes