A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

If you’re not being dense, then dense is your personality. You aren’t leaving a lot of room for other options.

7 Likes

that sounds like the other night when they lost hangar fight i was like what the heck and then it took them ages to win vs pugs and their leader was on her dk LOL , im glad that blizzard lets me witness such beautiful plays .

are you seriosly acting like defeating a single split party is the same as defeating the entire community?

Nah as far as I know historically, SPM never did that even to Hydra. They have always been anti-cave farm. There WERE 2 nights in WoD when Chicken Hunters cave farmed Hydra.

1 Like

they wont because they dont like it when the battles are fair hence why they like cave farming pugs all night . :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

when a child challenges you to a fight, you decline.

i mean as in making hydra lose never said they cave farmed specifically . Im saying even back then SPM is quite powerful .

2 Likes

Then why are you trying to fight “a child” on Monday nights?

You look for them on Mondays. That’s messed up.

8 Likes

Mom allows them to stay up late on Mondays.

1 Like

apparently we cant sit with them on Mondays :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I would like to suggest an iron and B12 supplement.

1 Like

But you just said the numbers within the premade are irrelevant lol

2 Likes

You have 80 q and 40 make it in. It is known.

2 Likes

he cant keep up LOL

1 Like

Don’t you leave every bg that you start to lose in?
The three games I’ve had with you on the other side in the past decade, I’ve seen you leave after your team got smashed and you did below average dps.

5 Likes

In other words you are a sub-par player that is hiding from a wargame challenge, who puffs out their chest about “winrates” yet can’t win when they solo queue.

You coming on to these forums acting like you make a difference is laughable.

3 Likes

you know i really expected you to be more of a challenge to kill than you were.

must have been a massive challenge when you ran away to your team after getting smoked.

2 Likes

how would i run away if i was dead? you don’t make any sense.