A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I said “smoked”
Your reading comprehension skills are lacking just like your in game skills. Now why don’t you do what you always do and flee from the battle to save your ego.

4 Likes

my skills aren’t sufficiently lacking as to prevent me from killing you multiple times in that game monday. feel free to watch the video i posted.

Not only is your reading and in game skills lacking, but your ability to critically think is as well.

The monday game with 40 vs 22 where you ran with 5 other players picking off people 1 at a time.

You are the premade equivelant of Charming, except that is an insult to Charming seeing as how he’s not this stupid.

5 Likes

we didn’t have 40. next excuse?

If you think you can put up we can always duel inemia. But i get the feeling that will go the way of the wargame, with you making up the dumbest excuses to show how incapable you really are.

Do yourself a favor stop posting, stop speaking on behalf of BSG and let someone better do it for you. You have plenty of good players doing the heavy lifting let them come, so they can carry you like they do in game.

4 Likes

you got it pal, see you in AV.

BSG making friends everywhere they go :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bad Sportsmanship Goats?

8 Likes

I get silenced for giving clues as to what we call em :smiley:

2 Likes

They certainly did go through a spell of reporting every post they didn’t agree with didn’t they.

3 Likes

Until it gets done to them :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah well hard to placate your ego when you can’t tell everyone how good you are…at a game

4 Likes

Btw anyone else notice the wargame the other night was absolutely a blast win or lose? Guess which crowd wasn’t invited …and how much better the world is without that toxicity involved. One of my favorite matches to date …for sure.

8 Likes

Begun, the Premade Wars have.

1 Like

play better and you wont be gy camped, baffling concept isnt it.

1 Like

Being Gy camped has nothing to do with toxic personalities… but you wouldn’t understand would you…over the head. Hey you play a game good…there’s that :slight_smile:

i understand you dont like the personalities of some of the players, but its on both sides, it isnt all BSG, and its pretty much only 3-4 people that you think speak for the entire community

le sigh…747…swooosh …You represent them well :slight_smile:

keep in mind this forum blew up on monday because some members of spm decided to call us out for beating us in a single game, but its all BSG dw.

1 Like

go back and reread my statement until you understand it perhaps…