A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Nah Hydra is Hydra. SPM isn’t toxic and we aren’t named after Marvel Not-sees.

The first week or two of the new season would probably be best.

Everyone will be mostly in honor gear. No large gear gaps yet.

You obviously haven’t seen the 10/10 forbidden cosplay pics.

1 Like

was

I was only in the 1st game. It was a good game, lots of open field battles! Many had to leave after the 1st game (including me). Differences in roster GREATLY affected whatever happened in the 2nd game. It would be foolish for BSG to puff chests based on game 2.

It’s already been said that losing track of Galv really cost BSG. SPM’s ability to protect Balinda and SHB and split your raid many times over in the process all contributed to SPM’s win. Not to mention we had multiple pugs really contributing!

GG BSG, GG SPM

Only had time for 1 game, but it was a helluva game to be a part of. Hope I can make more.

7 Likes

Good game, but you can say the samething about game 1. BSG had many alts in there grinding honor. They swapped to mains game 2. Each side can make whatever excuse they want, but it was hardly optimal.

Definitely agreed.

You’re talking alts, I’m talking number of players.

2 Likes

Well then let’s settle it. Wargame us. We can all bring our mains.

1 Like

Yea I mean you can spin it any way you want. You weren’t there for game 2 so you’ll eat up whatever was put your way by your team.

I actually don’t think either side is interested in a wargame. Sure miz put it out there and besides a couple of vocal people I’m not sure a 30v30 would happen.

Why would you want to wargame these clowns. They obviously have zero respect for you and your community. You beat them the first game last night and what? The “excuse” is they were on alts. In other words you beat their B or C squad or whatever. As soon as they lost what did they do? They ran and got their mains to hunt you down and cave farm you and show dominance over you…again. I watched the steam. I saw it. In their heads you needed to be put back in your place, and they did it. God forbid their epeens be bruised for too long. Then they get on here and taunt you over it. Talk smack. Puff 'dem chests out. Scroll up to a few weeks ago and you will see goat leadership kissing your butts over what great games you played (because everyone else has them on ignore) and how great you guys are for playing them…yadda yadda yadda. They suckered you into playing with them and now what are you to them? Monday’s punching bag. You’re in an abusive relationship. You need to get out.

SPM is better than this. They need you. You don’t need them.

8 Likes

Why do you think SPM doesn’t have 30 players interested in war games?

Best not happen when I’m on the team cuz there will be moar SS taken . I’m drinking coffee on my lunch at work so late replies I’m almost off work .

I was coiling up, ready to play but now I’m going to kitty nap and go back to binging GoT for the 5th time.

He has but they loveeeee to refer to a still image of my stream in the dark with zero makeup and claim I have a stache when it’s clearly lighting . That’s all they did in cincos discord B4 she nuked it was talk bad about me n others constantly . DW I has SS of it all. The fact that she still allies herself with them/plays with them is hilarious esp when saying things in her post from earlier about the stuff in her discord .

1 Like

Things starting to add up …are they?

1 Like

now this is both the dumbest and funniest thing I’ve ever read on this forum

no wonder no one takes epic “communites” seriously

Yup no one…

I laugh at their attempts at farming. They didn’t keep us in a cave rez. They clumsily lost shgy and aid station and we rezzed at those GYs the rest of the game.

They haven’t suckered us into anything. We queue up every Monday just as we have been doing and will be doing. We have never dodged and will never dodge any premades. SPM literally started up with 8 people fighting against 40 GY farmers that would rack up 800 HKs every time they ran AV and end with a perfect score of 600-0 (AV was max 600 score at the time)

The truth is they win, because they run 80 people in a disc and stack the map with 40 of their own players as much as possible. None of the other premades are doing that

We’ve had plenty of great matches against them and we’ll take more wins in the future I’m sure

I honestly didn’t think they had any reason to decline wargames. But it really seems they understand why they win and they don’t want to surrender that advantage by accepting wargames on equal footing.

10 Likes

Seems like BSG is falling into the same trap that Hydra did. They’ve puffed themselves up so much they can’t risk even a small chance at losing in a public arena, it would be too embarassing after all the talk.

This is what separates SPM from other groups, in my opinion. SPM was founded to get up and fight back. They lose games, get knocked down, but keep moving forward. Losing does not scare them. It happens. But they keep going and trying to improve. That despite not caring about what rating individual peeps have. They care much more about a good attitude and good peeps.

Props to Miz and Krienn and the others that have kept SPM alive where other groups have fallen to the wayside.

7 Likes

wuts ur ttv?

Well said my friend. I hope to see you back in retail soon.

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/xpoptartqueenx have fun i dont really stream much LOL only when i feel liek it tho i prob should more but im lazy

1 Like