A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Olá, tudo bem, Elisa?

Honestly I came here hoping to see some sync group shaming but have been enjoying seeing these folks go at it lol

2 Likes

We try way too hard, don’t we? Jeez

Just a heads up next time you see a fat slow Orc Shaman in AV trying to reach the group just let him pass on by he means no harm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its called lighting boo <3

They were never the SPM version of anything.

4 Likes

Why not meet in WPVP… 30v30 to the death… no rezzes unless from a healer !

LMAO! Sometime you get to Sneaky Pete and others you get Sneaky Pete-ed. It is what it is. Haha Im saving the SS as my background so I never forget. Lol

2 Likes

Yea Wpvp isnt a horrible idea. We all got some gear to get though with the new season.

1 Like

it was the fastest ive ever seen yall lose tbh .

The Abyssal Sands in Tanaris is a good spot… no GY’s nearby and can easily be policed for cheating. And no phase lines in that desert that i found. Borders will have to be set… but no one should be too far anyway… it’s a bloodbath face to face murder smash !!

Halaa imo. Defined edges, accessible on ground only by bridges, mostly shallow water at the bottom. Buildings for LoS. :innocent:

2 Likes

We can wargame while the spacegoats Q snipe us by sending in one scout in Randoms instead of Wargame us to make the fights fair.

Sorry Miz, you made a typo and I have corrected it for you. :smiley:

Yea probably a record. Hate to say it but everyone deserved the loss if we couldnt keep tabs on boss. Nevertheless only bad mistakes are ones made twice. So never again! Lol

1 Like

Arenas aren’t everybody’s wheelhouse, so it’s no good to bring up ratings. Mizriz runs a successful group that has outlived many other communities, and they’re good at it-- there is nothing hardstuck about that.

14 Likes

With the improved armor of season 3 coming, most games look like they’ll need some extra defensive players. Win or lose, it’s still a blast running with you!

I’ll strongly disagree here. Situational awareness in small and large scale fights generally does translate in rating. You’re not going to see a Duelist for example make a blunder often compared to a 1500 player. Don’t get me wrong though with 40 people each individual is not as important so a strategy can carry, but a strategy with higher calibre players will be better. Thats obvious.

They press their buttons better its that simple.

2 Likes

So nice of Blizzard to give us a daycare center.

2 Likes

The correct phrase is “knock it off” and also we do not have 30 every time. We have around 4 full teams each time. Sometimes a little more. Do the math hun. 4x5=20. We go into those games with little more than 20.

1 Like

That explains why you act like that. Noted.