A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Absolutely, we all had a great time.

2 Likes

Oh, that explains it. I thought the cave farming and the gloating afterwards seemed familiar…

And avoiding war games…

Classic Hydra.

2 Likes

Sounds like excuses to me. You guys may win the next one, who knows. But we will be good sports about it and have fun regardless.

Back in the day the cave farming was just a faceroll everygame.

Then they added those Elite Guards so they basically patched it.

Check this out from few days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWye8Pt-VvY

It’s not an excuse TK. It’s reality. There were only maybe 5 SPM in that raid and through no fault of my own

Stop acting like a good sport when you’re here arguing over a friendly community wargame for no reason. The fact is DJL has lost to SPM in the 30v30 wargame, and every time we’ve ran into each other for months

We could always wargame 30v30 again

3 Likes

Bro that’s sad

Oh this explains so much tbh

You invoked me by mentioning DJL. Aside from that I was over here quietly munching on my popcorn agreeing with you over the goat weirdoes. Yes, we’d like that we enjoy war games. Once we all get re-geared we can schedule something.

3 Likes

Oh cool :slight_smile:

Maybe early December or something

We can wargame while the spacegoats dodge wargames and fight pugs instead

5 Likes

I’d like to thank you, personally, for making the cave farming from a few days ago, possible.

DJL rules!

I’ll still be here when you and those rotten apples cannibalize each other.

5 Likes

Who are they? They sound like they must have been cool.

2 Likes

Guess wut? Everything has an end and when it comes the murder squad will be ready again in no time :wink:

It has been like this for ages now… Where have you been girl?

You’ve been there by the time, they used to be the SPM version of horde.

was actually my first experience on epics, used to play only Reg bgs by the time.

I’ve played since launch. Did pve for the first few years, then solo q’d pvp for many after that. I don’t let rotten apples spoil the rest in my community. They are tossed as they should be.

2 Likes

here bro i made a ss of a crazy loss ashran ended so fast !!! how the heck when we had all of you guys there to begin with . Let me down . smh

https://imgur.com/a/gA9PqFj

1 Like

i do but not for you

2 Likes

This is good entertainment keep it going.

4 Likes

I’m not interested in mustache ladies.

You can apply on the nearest Circus in ur town tho…

2 Likes

anything worth reading this past day