A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Recall doesn’t work when merc’d.

You have being getting at least 30 in every ball game we have… It’s on the vids and s/s I posted above. C’mon, cut it off…

Fighting you in a Wargame doesn’t even light a spark, we farm you twice a week already; mondays and fridays. The main discussion on the community, when we face you is if we should give the treatment we give to those Horde backstabbers…

TL;DR

This is my personal opinion on this matter:

You are trying to erase the past 10 months, especially, the past few weeks in a desperate attempt to change history with a silver bullet wargame.

Bro, trust me, I’ve been doing this trash talking for a long time and you just gave up your real intentions w/o we even asking…

I say we just let you simmering in your own cope for now.

When was it if you don’t mind my asking?

Really so thats what we’re doing now. lol I came back in shadowlands and ez’d 2100, get out of here.

I’m happy you got rival bro. no troll

I’ve stayed away from forum posting because forums r dumb, but I have to ask if this is a joke because it made me laugh out loud.

8 Likes

It was just a question, no need to be condescending lol. It’s just weird if you got it like a decade ago and decide to use that as your reason to be a jerk. Unnecessary lol

Cringe lol

1 Like

I’m matching the cringe like hitting 1800 after 5+ months of inflation.

This is false lol

We’ve had 30 like twice

Dodgers. BSG is afraid of even fights apparently

Also, you don’t farm us. You don’t even know what a farm is

Rating shaming again?

What rating did you get in season 2?

2 Likes

Wait, what?! We won our wargame.

1 Like

YIKES knowing that I came back recently to get that one in eh. I’ll let you have the last word. Go for it.

You guys even named the way out of SHGY your “Scape Pod” right after we farmed you in that very GY. I, myself, clipped that on Ocyla’s stream. Go check.

Here bro, I made you an album of 9 screen shots of you being farmed. Rate 1-10 plz.

1. https://imgur.com/a/xsF8DVc

I don’t know anything about you, other than you run with BSG and you like rating shaming.

3 Likes

I’m not the one coming to a BATTLEGROUND forums in a thread specifically about EPIC bgs and rating shaming. Which I just don’t get because you’ve said earlier you got nothing to do with either group beefing so… lmao

2 Likes

There were maybe 4-5 SPM in that alliance raid

2 Likes

Yall had a week to get it together, there were no pugs. The house was fairly packed with DJL that time, as it was Friday. AVM had about ~8 I think? We still had fun, no matter who won.

0/10

Like I said you don’t know what a farm is. I hope Yaga is somewhere giggling at you

Edit: if you’d uncover those scores you’d see that SPM has been burning objectives and killing galv and forcing BSG to pull 10 extra players off their team fight to back cap against 5 stealthies. Doing that despite being heavily outnumbered the vast majority of the time

TK it was a great game, but don’t act like it was anyone defeating SPM. When I logged on there were only a handful of spots for SPM

3 Likes

War game again?

2 Likes

I used to play with Hydra back in the day fool. LMAO

Now Imagine using Hydra as a model of a team…