A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

you always say that, but last week you had a full group and still lost. until you are consistently scoring wins against BSG i see no reason to wargame. the reason we decline is that we think you would be destroyed so severely that it would weaken the morale of your community and possibly cause it to implode.

Good luck pushing that logic on anyone with a brain

1 Like

you are literally the only one not getting it

This is a screenshot taken from Ocylla’s stream which I’m sub’d too lol

1. https://imgur.com/a/dt06jfi

This is the ppl I know for a fact that are either SPM or RR. I counted 34 which is even to our numbers. The outcome was the same as it’s been for 10 months straight: coping of your part.

Then war game SPM.

Not sure what’s the holdup.

Why are 30v30 war games not possible for BSG right now?

3 Likes

So you won’t wargame us fair and square but you’ll specific q AV just so you can fight us? Seems like you’re scared.

2 Likes

Sounds like projection. Everyone in SPM is tight with each other. We have fun and enjoy each other’s company regardless of whether we win or lose. And it’s refreshing to lose. We beat everyone but you guys consistently. You provide us with a challenge. And we proved last night that we CAN beat you. If anything that raised morale. Wargame us prove us wrong if you care so much.

3 Likes

Trying to pretend the vast majority of your wins haven’t been cause you straight up outnumber the other premade is nonsense.

Last night just proved once again how much numbers in disc matter.

There’s literally nothing you can say that will change the fact that you are now a dodger playing with a dodging premade. Edit: other than to accept 30v30 wargames of course.

2 Likes

And now it’s time to address the Wargame subject:

So everyone knows Wargames are not meant to be played cross-faction and I’m not talking Roleplay here. W/e team who gets on the cross-faction side will experience GY ressing bugs not to mention the cross-faction doesn’t get to use Recall Insignia which is huge.

With that said, while we were Horde, you were CALLED OUT and you dodged.

I know you’ve been doing this AV thing for quite a while now and I’m sure you’re aware of the bugfest it is when trying to Q same factions into a Wargame.

Your fail attempt to deliberately mislead everyone here on this subject just shows how naive, delusional, bad intentioned or full of yourself you rly are.

1 Like

I think those gy rezzing bugs appear if you have Horde toons and Alliance toons on the same team.

Not sure about this one.

1 Like

I’m really happy everyone here has a cushy remote deskjob so we can enjoy eachother’s company and sip our Chestnut Praline Lattes from Starbucks.

We made it guys.

What you mean not sure about the Recall Insignia?

Everytime we Q into them as Horde (merc) we don’t get to use the Recall…

What happens when you try to Recall?

Are we sure Recall doesn’t work properly in war games when teams aren’t cross-faction?

If Recall is the only issue, there can be an agreement to not use Recall on both teams.

Your Insgnia turns into “gray” when you merc. You can’t use it.

It’s the dream, I hope one day to have a nice easy desk job where I can sit at home and complain about how " hard" my job is because I sit for 8 hours in a Air conditioned building while drinking expensive beverages.

Hey man I wish that for you. The pandemic has brought many benefits to the workplace!

Also remote!

When people are available, maybe two Alliance toons can test this in a war game to see what happens.

1 Like

Those bugs are only an issue with Merced mixed faction teams in wargames as far as I know. We’ve fought ally vs ally wargames 3 times in the past with no gy or recall bugs

You’re acting like SPM having 15 people and being unable to pull 30 for a solid av wargame is the same as BSG outright dodging a simple wargame challenge. Y’all queue like 80 people at once to stack the numbers in your favor. So you have absolutely no reason to dodge wargames with us

4 Likes

In all my jobs the pandemic has only forced me to work harder to pick up the missing individuals. Was really miffed I didn’t get Covid when they were paying for two weeks off.

1 Like

Unfortunate, not sure what the situation is now, but plenty of options in a remote desk environment even today. Unless you have a specific skill that demands onsite or w.e