A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Why are you rating shaming?

If you think they’re bad at PvP, accept the war game.

Why are you avoiding war games? Can’t win when teams are even?

2 Likes

Now go find another 29 BSG members who want to war game.

Surely that’s easy to do.

Don’t tell me what to do lol. I could care less if they want to do it or not, but I’ll continue to call out bad hardstuck challengers or is it combatants at this point.

Rating shaming and avoiding war games.

:dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

You could reread my post. Nothing about avoiding wargames. Try again.

Are you that sensitive - are you shaming me for rate shaming lol

Anyways good talk.

Let us know when BSG accepts the war game challenge.

:yawning_face:

2 Likes

Here bro, this is how a full premade vs premade, with even numbers looks like:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl67bGe5poc

You have been farmed for 10 months straight, Horde and Alliance, SAS n BSG.

Your best attempt was when you had a FULL 40man premade (SPM+RR with 5 MW n 5 DKs) vs BSG’s full premade with a buncha ALTs, and the final score was 0-264 us.

At this point, you’re just coping in desperation.

1 Like

We had 6 groups in that match you’re bringing up. Not a full 40

Wargame us or nothing you say on the subject has any relevance.

Last time SPM fought SAS the game ended like 5-0 in favor of SPM then SAS stopped queuing forever.

After that we’ve defeated AVM and DJL every time we’ve seen them and AVA as well.

SPM is defeating all premades except BSG, and we’ve just proven we can do that when not out numbered

I have a dozen screenshots of SPM wins against SAS

3 Likes

How delusional can it be to use this as an argument when you were literally canceling your rezz trying to avoid getting farmed into your last GY…?

This was LITERALLY the first monday you fought SAS right after half their player base moved to Ally… The following week was the end of SAS. You didn’t fought SAS there, bro.

This is so NAIVE of you it’s almost sad… I’m sure, deep inside, you know exactly wut I mean here… You even said it on discord btw.

I’ve seen so many times you guys spoting a solo Queuer and calling it SAS. Lemme tell you on how things work: if you don’t see your boss in the meeting then you can’t ask for a raise.

I’ve called you out a few months ago when we were horde, in this very thread, and you dodged. Now that we’re Ally you, suddenly, want to drag in 60ppl in a bug fest as if you’re not experienced enough to know wut’s gonna happen…

1 Like

I think it’s bugged if there are cross-faction teams (Horde and Alliance toons on the same team).

If teams only have one faction (Horde only or Alliance only), the war game should be fine.

You asked for wargames 6 months ago? I doubt it cause I’d have accepted as I’ve accepted every wargames challenge that’s ever come SPMs way edit: hmmmm this may have been when we were running like 10 people every week towards the beginning of our return to wow

Keep talking your nonsense while simultaneously earning the title of dodger by refusing a simple wargames challenge

BSG dodges almost as hard as they accuse all the horde premades of dodging

That’s a low blow. This is ‘random’ bgs; there is no rating.

4 Likes

Called you out on post #770 on April 26th.

Your weak comeback in #771

Calling you out, on post #772, for hiding behind numbers which is exactly wut you’re still doing by now…

And finally, on post #773, you gave up and attempted to change the subject.

Refuted enough? Lmk.

3 Likes

you won once against a split pop and it really seems to be going to your head. you are not ready to wargame BSG, us declining is doing you a favor.

1 Like

Y’all are a joke for dodging an offer at a fair fight and you know it inemia

3 Likes

what was unfair about game 2 last night?

Yeah like I said we had like 15 people tops at that time. Lots of our old players have come back since then and we’ve met some new players as well

Stop being dense. You know very well I’m referencing numbers within each premade

Dodgers

1 Like

Seems more like BSG is not ready to war game.

3 Likes

Ok, so now that you edited your post I’m not talking nonsense, right?

So it was 10…

Now, suddenly, it turned into 15.

When back in the day we know it was 4 grps (20)…