A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Kitkat just broke up with her freaking bofo you despicable excuse for a living organism. She needs someone to be nice and let’s be honest, everyone here is nuts. Please don’t report that guys you know its true and I’m tired of being reported for stupid stuff

I believe in us Tortoise. Anything you want, we can make it happen. Stand up and turn around, never let them shoot us down. Never run away.

How about this. I will schedule it for Valentines Day. That will give us a few months to prepare and let’s be honest, non of us are going out with anyone so our schedules are pretty much open. Sound good? I’m penciling you in.

1 Like

Wait I thought Torture and Ruthless were getting together now?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am very happily single, me and my cat sleeping like starfish in my bed tyvm. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

thank you im so excited for this job the pay is going to be 10x better then what i was getting !! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

im having a homemade pizza party in honor of removing toxic job out of my life pizza for everyone !!! :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Ugh. This dude is the pinnacle of never leaves the house gamer vibe.

2 Likes

I MIGHT PLAY SOME WOW soon im busy playing mortal kombat a bit rn tho

Nice! I like your attitude.

1 Like

Oca afk’d out of a very long IOC that DJL managed to turn around. :smiley:

1 Like

i watched the stream of that game, Oca did not afk. congrats on the win, but you don’t need to lie.

6 Likes

Oh snap! And then what happened?

Tortoise doesn’t lie Enema.

3 Likes

I was in that game on alliance.

There were three split pops there was like 5 or 10 of the pre-made in ioc.

After they got done with their BG a lot of people specific Q for ioc to try and help the team out.

OCA was one of them he specific Q for ioc and actually got in towards the end so he really didn’t AFK out and the rest stayed to the end

5 Likes

Oca solo qued to try to help the few bsg that was in there, i was watching that stream, he did not leave. stop the cap.

3 Likes

No cap Tortoise. Your response?

1 Like

He left right at the end, a few ppl commented on it.

Well guys. It looks like Orca left at the very end. Good point Tortoise.

1 Like

They do that so the losses don’t reflect on their win percentages I heard.

That’s what I heard too. Shame on you Orca.

3 Likes

doesn’t everyone leave at the end of a game? i think it even kicks you after 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Amazes me how delusional you are. Your members be afking before the match against us, ask your lead Krolak. They leave their team mates behind to slaughter like Leebi. damn shame

3 Likes

AP or AD TWITCH?