A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

wait you didnt go anywhere though what, you did the same strat youve always done, hold the chokepoint by galv, we came and wiped you, then you never had more then 10 past TP, when you cap something it gives you a notification.

1 Like

pretty sure this guy lied about being different people and also being in the hospital at the same time.

i was hoping you’d make me famous sheesh

2 Likes

idk about anything about that, or at least i dont remember is there any proof anywhere ?

play the game more and spend less time on the forums and one day youll be up there.

1 Like

Where am I

I do play the game more .I was only joking I really don’t care that much . You must be fun at parties my bad I didn’t put the /s after apparently you need tone indicators good to know :+1:. also you r only honor level 116 to be fair im honor lvl 500 :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :doughnut: :cupcake: :taco: /srs

Too busy crying about blood dks is where you are and or in epic bgs chat complaint about your ret pallies self heals and why you can’t defend a node because of it . :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Because blood dks are In fact a plague in ashran and because pally self heals do in fact suck.

To be fair I’m almost to 1800

The honor level wasn’t at you it was at someone else but for some reason while editing it put it as a reply to you I refreshed pg lol

bdks are a plague in ashran thats very true, makes the game significantly less fun having to always keep a eye out for them.

Bdks are fun in ashran what you mean

Not for the people having to fight them

I fight mort n fang all the time n I have fun

Most people expect when 35 people are attacking something it dies. You can probably kill a heroic raid boss before you can kill a blood dk in ashran. It’s disgusting

we arent denying that its fun to play bdk in ashran, its just insanely broken and makes it alot less fun for the people against one, and all they do is just try and backdoor constantly, no other tank can do what a bdk can

assault of zaqali only has ~76 million hp on heroic, so theoretically yeah, you can

But that’s what makes them fun ! WTB fdl buffs tho I miss frost

I think it also helps that SPM recognizes which players would be good/compatible members.

What happened?

He has multiple WoW accounts?

:thinking:

Well, you can’t both be right.

Unless you were on one side, deserted, swapped to an opposite faction toon, and then somehow got into the same AV that you deserted?

I’m right and she is wrong. Either she blatantly made stuff up or her “spy list” was giving her false information. For context there was a BSG vs DJL AV. I don’t know how many DJL had but they got completely destroyed - BSG has a lot of very strong dps. I can tell you that BSG was almost a full premade. And I can tell you my shaman wasn’t there and I haven’t played it in weeks (I play priest on Horde now). Dooman was in there but I can’t see her getting them confused. I was with BSG on a MW monk.

I don’t hide my characters. My priest is Desop and my monk is Desom. If I’m in the game you’ll know it.

2 Likes