A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Yeah, I’ve noticed. Multiple times. On the same nights.

:sob:

2 Likes

You know Hunters can use Eagle Eye to see where everyone is going.

Last Night’s DJL v Ruin AV. Enjoy

6 Likes

Thank you for posting all these I like to watch them all

2 Likes

Interesting that Arkhilon didn’t scout-dodge-requeue or /afk. Ruin usually will not fight enemy premades unless it’s clearly a partial split pop group. So, he thought they had a shot against DJL, decided to risk not scouting, or his team got a perfect pop that made them not want to dodge.

Idk how many ruin core players actually participate but based off his streams he always seems to be heavily recruiting players from LFG to fill his groups. They are an organized pug with Ruin members mixed in. They will likely defeat many pugs but against a standard premade group they got no shot. He dodged SAS relentlessly and I don’t blame him - it would go very poorly for him.

4 Likes

I was wrong. I looked again. Sorry Deso.

3 Likes

They need more training me thinks. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m glad we cleared that up.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

When are they GONNA SAY
WHERE is FRAAM???!
I miss FRAAM!!!
AND ………
And stuff?
Hahahahahahs

:rofl:

Woot woot woot
CHEER’S

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holycow…
We are doing EPIC’S,
With our ALT!!!
Thank YOU FOR ASKING !!
The FRAAM

2 Likes

Right now?

Or later tonight?

1 Like

Later tonight!!!

:heart::tada::boom:

1 Like

Someone has misspelled Davy

1 Like

Wasn’t me :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh oh.

1 Like

I’ve sensed less premade activities this past weekend. Maybe It’s just my random queueing time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Solid game SPM we all enjoyed that one. Good call on the recall as it stuck us in a bad spot. Good win for ya 0 to 5. Those are always the best matches imo.

4 Likes

Waited weeks without going up against any premades, was thinking about calling it quits. But tonight’s game really satisfied that itch i’ve been feeling.

GG

4 Likes