A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Oh, he hates me since I booted him from DJL, he won’t get over it. To clarify, he was on his Horde shaman in the AV we were fighting the goat weirdoes. He was also on his ally monk in the same AV. I do check my spy lists in between queues.

Wtf are you talking about? I’m not allowed to play on the Alliance? How can I possibly be sabotaging you?

2 Likes

Playing both horde and ally in the same bg. They magically show up everywhere we go. Entirely too coincidental. Pretty sad you stoop that low.

I haven’t played with you DJL in like 6 months when you kicked me out. You are so damn delusional. Seriously weird take

4 Likes

You’re the one holding a grudge, I’ve been over it since it happened. You even bragged you were making an ally toon to hopefully kill us. Whatever.

That is a huge lie. I was on my Alliance monk. I was not on Horde at all wth is wrong with you!? Sorry you lost so badly but it had absolutely nothing to do with me. All my characters are on the same account and I definitely do not need to do weird crap like queuing both at the same time. This was a blatantly false accusation.

6 Likes

sorry for the late reply as i have been caught up in playing Mortal Kombat 1 atm .
thank you for your apology i need time to reflect on this matter , i am still conflicted after everything . Hope you can understand .

KITANA.
THE FRAAM missed you in
EPIC’S tonight!!!
We DID well AND HAD
A GREAT NIGHT!!!
Cheer’s :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

LOL that is weird why would she care

FRAAAMMM i misssed you too ! sorry i been having fun playing mortal kombat lots its such a good game i been having fun ! i do miss epic bgs tho so maybe once i get bored with mortal kombat ill q epics again !!!

im glad you have good time in epics tho cheeers fraaaam maybe well run into eachother the next tiem i q epics !!! would be lot fun !!!

1 Like

We are glad you are having fun playing
MORTAL COMBAT…
The FORUM has been a little TOXIC
TODAY…
Web are taking tomorrow off.
We will be playing MAH JONGG!!!
Epic’s will be doing tomorrow
night as usual!!!

2 Likes

YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU were the one who started ALL of this drama over nothing right ?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU were the one WHO disbanded a whole community of 800+ ppl because you didnt get your way right ?

THE DRAMA DID HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU , infact we wouldnt be in this situation rn had it NOT BEEN for YOU ahrily disbanding A WHOLE COMMUNITY !!!

WE HAD TO REFORM EVERYONE BY HAND , had to manually find every member to reput GG back together .

MEANWHILE YOU went MIA FOR LITERAL MONTHS

only to magically COME BACK AND TRY TO RECRUIT AND HIDE ON A PRIEST LOL

ANDDDDDD now your poaching members and destroying a horde community LOL

if any one needs HELP its you .

Best of luck :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

i can see that fraam , i hope you have fun fraaaam lots of parties to be had esp during holidays soon !

1 Like

well hes never trash talked me and RB has always been really nice to me even after i cussed him out soooooooooo

I hope YOU KITANANA
WILL BE THERE CELEBRATING
WITH US!!!
YOU CAN kill FRAAM BUT WE
WILL REZ AGAIN!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
There is nothing better
than that!

CHEER’S
:clinking_glasses::boom::tada::strawberry:

1 Like

might want to use that hotline yourself cuz im doing fine egirly

Rule #1 should be dont disband a whole community of 800+ ppl first over a temper tantrum, if you want to be considered a better example first :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

WHEN IS IT EVER GOING TO BE OH LOOK ITS KIT AGAIN .

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

1 Like

Any screenshots?

you wouldnt know since you disbanded RR to begin with before you came back :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like