A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

You are the leader of RR. Why wouldn’t you want to lead a game to the victory? Or were you not doing it because you knew you couldn’t win vs them that way? Or was it because of me?

Show a better example of yourself as a community leader when it comes to leading a BG. They looked up to you. We were going to cooperate with your leadership, no questions asked.

1 Like

This is FRAAM:
You ppl MAKE IS SO SAD!!!
We think we ARE GOING TO END OUR PLIGHT!!
WE ARE GOING TO QUIT PLAYING WITH
YOU PPL…
THE DARKNESS IS taking over your
LIES!!!
Plz DON’T FRET…. FRAAM WILL
SUCCUMB TO THE FINAL DEATH!

RIP FRAAMCISSRLOO

2 Likes

you okay FRAAM?

2 Likes

Thank You…
We pour OUR SOUL out!!
TO PPL who EVIDENTLY
DON’T CARE!!!

4 Likes

<opens up forums
<sees people fighting over useless stuff
<closes tab

9 Likes

It appears you’re replying to me here? I wasn’t talking about Ruthless as the one who should apologize. You offered me a brief “I’m sorry” in game a while back when you first returned, after a very public post announcing you were quitting the game. Many people asked you not to disband GG, including myself, yet you did it anyhow. I don’t doubt you have some screenshot taken out of context, but wrong is wrong. You know what the right thing is, and yet you let a lot of us in the GG down by doing that. I can forgive you for that, but I’m not really sure what you meant with your brief apology to me. I don’t think I’m the one you should be apologizing to. Sad.

1 Like

some people care, some do not, that is the way of life.

Jesus said don’t cast pearls before swine, he didn’t say anything about goats from space.

2 Likes

This is FRAAM!!!
Thank you for those kind word’s….
We will CARRY ON!!!
IT WOULD be our HUMBLE
PLEASURE if YOU would accept
Our FRIENDSHIP!!

The FRAAM
CHEER’S :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

7 Likes

lies i just saw you disappear into those bushes …

But can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

4 Likes

I hope you guys can eventually move past the damage caused. Its none of my business and I wasnt involved, but I truly enjoy the in game rivalries and when we see the familiar names on the other team.

This is a big world, and not everyone is going to like each other or get along, but I fully respect you guys and what you all bring to the table, you make it a much more fun game to play.

No hard feelings to anyone if you defile my corpse in game after killing me, lets all have fun and bring friendly rivalries to the game!

8 Likes

I admire your positivity and I’m so happy to play with you! I’m pretty new to the premade scene (only about a month in) and this drama has definitely jaded my perspective of the scene. The overall experience has felt harder for me since this stuff happened. It definitely feels angry, and not fun. I hope that the anger dissipates soon because I was having a lot of fun and really enjoy running with the people I run with. They’re good peoples.

3 Likes

I think in general you’ll find that the bigger the group, the greater the chances for drama peeps, and more drama.

Small membership has helped SPM last and have fun.

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear it! We have a big membership but I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of consistent, kind folks who run frequently. I just want the anger between certain premades to go away because it doesn’t feel good to be against people who are angry for reasons XYZ.

PvP is supposed to be fun! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks!

I will only ever play and have fun! Life is already too toxic and filled with crap, I jump on WoW to get away from all that! :smiley:

6 Likes

Leebi Just plays to be in my machinima…lol. We do have a good time don’t we though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yessss… make me Famous guurl xD

3 Likes

FRAAM can never make you FAMOUS
But you are our FRIEND/mate….
BEER’S ON FRAAM!!!
:beer::beer::boom:

3 Likes

I saw what you did there Deso. Pretty sad that you feel the need to report everything we say strat wise to the opposing side. Expect to be reported when I see you from now on. Tis gameplay sabotage.

2 Likes