A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

This is FRAAM.
I AGREE…
WE WILL ALWAY’S be hurt by the ACTION’S
and WORD’S of other PPL…
MOVIN past those HURT’S is WHAT BUILD’S
OUR STRENGTH!!!
FRAAM is VERY STRONG, but not PERFECT!!!
but WE ARE STRONG…
YOU are a GREAT PERSON…. Just let the
LIGHT SHINE THROUGH!!! :heart:
Plz LOOK to THE FUTURE,
Forget the PAST!!!

THE FRAAM

I highly doubt that he is a completely changed man. I already look forward to his next forum ban…for the 101th time.

Anybody who knew him better - he is a mastermind at trolling, manipulating and stirring the pot because that’s what he thrives on. No wonder why he lost his popularity due to that reason in case if you were wondering why all of a sudden he is apologizing to EVERY single person he have wronged in the last couple years.

BSG actually got in an AV game with RR the other night and RB happened to have the leader status but refused to lead a game because of me. So for that reason, he nearly cost us a game due to his narcissistic behavior. Trust me he ain’t going to change one bit.

https://imgur.com/a/MH01uSh

1 Like

I have had the fortune of not having to deal with this individual personally, and for that, I am truly grateful. It’s always unfortunate when someone appears to be struggling with issues like insecurity and victimhood. Matter of fact, it doesn’t suprise me that when someone actually apologizes you choose to continue down the path of conflict and drama. It is the only way you can stay relevant in your own delusional perspective. You can say all you want about RB and RR. What will not change is how much we continue to enjoy each others company and the success and continued growth of the community.

2 Likes

And you were one of the reasons why a couple of RR members left after that AV game where you said the F word to me out in public.

RR is nothing but full of toxicity with obsession over me. Just man up and move on (in other words, grow up)

This is just a video game after all.

I can assure you the only place your name comes up is on the forums. I could care less if you disappeared today. I can’t stand mediocre negative people I literally find your kind repulsive.

2 Likes

That is completely false, I was mad that i lost the tower down south that had 25s left on it before it burned. :clown_face: :clown_face:

Um Deacon was the one who said that, not you.

You’re literally a walking cry wolf story. Hell yea I said that. Don’t throw stones in a glass house.

We’re all imperfect people. Can’t we all get along? I’m not a fan of sharing screenshots to “win” an argument. In any case disbanding a community of 100s over a personal vendetta isn’t kind and was not necessary. Forgiveness is always important, and it would be great to move on. Apologies and accepting responsibility for that might help.

1 Like

This is my two cents. It takes a lot to say hey, I was wrong, I’m trying to be a better person. I don’t see you doing that anywhere. You just keep going on and on.

4 Likes

That won’t change T. It is all that person is good for. Glad I have nothing to do with them and will keep it that way.

1 Like

Why would I want to be nice to you for being a bully. You continue to name calling people which can be seen as an insult to some others so no thanks. Hope you cherish your new friendship with RB!

I’m not asking you to be nice to me. I’m saying it takes a lot to admit past wrongdoing.

2 Likes

Well there you go. I stand corrected on how toxic RR is to this day.

RB did not want to win that AV game at all because of me which was pretty sad.

Obsession over you? na lmao. I’ve at least learned from my mistakes and i’ve admitted to them. and you’re here on the forums doing exactly what you’re doing when you were in gg before you disbanded it…talking trash trying to stir up drama. more and more people are goin to dislike you. not like you care.

4 Likes

That’s not going to happen. Men like them will never grow up and move on. TK even called RB as some guy who likes to trash talk women and whatever so I’m going to take her word for that because well…it’s true. You can’t walk back on it.

1 Like

looks like i got a reaction out of ahrily, she’s big mad now. watch out everybody she’s gonna have her community report us.

2 Likes

'Tis what I’ve been told. I am giving him a chance to be a good human being. Everyone deserves that.

2 Likes

I appreciate it bud, im not goin to talk trash or stir drama that dont deserve it.

5 Likes

I Dont remember you asking for lead or anything? I turned on assist out of respect for the other members because they asked. I would of gladly passed lead to you if you asked nicely but thats not your cup of tea.

3 Likes