A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Don’t think wge is a thing anymore. SAS is what split off from WGE.

There were 20 of us, not 40. Your group had 10.

They did.

I’m in the community. They don’t seem to run nightly, but early morning some run.

Druids are the key to this game. Only bad players play them because they are so good. This is the secret to winning in a premade.

But you have one which to me is a sign of low skill level and low self esteem. I hasten to add this in response to you calling me trash which put you one up on me. Now I have leveled things out.

Yes they do, lol.

If you think Druids are anything more than a middling class in any pvp you’re pretty terrible at the game.

I just recently joined their community. Ran a few epics with them a week ago, no one afked out. Even had a loss or two and one individual left, but he was kicked from his group for that anyway.

They probably didn’t face any alliance premades then. Most of their games are dependent on pugs listening. We made them afk out of an AV like 2 weeks ago and have only seen them once since.

Lolololol good one. Wait. Ur serious? I was literally writing down how funny you were that you made such a great joke and then I realized you are a Druid and of course you would think that. Bad players do. BOOM. Even.

idk, we were against ruthlessbro in an ioc. idk if he premades or not.

I mean if you’re getting farmed by a Druid it might be a git gud situation.

I don’t get farmed. I farm. Pugs in GYs. I have made that very clear. The only one who needs to “git gud” is you because you chose Druid. Again- even.

So you’re mad you got outperformed by a Druid then? I mean that could explain your complete mediocrity.

They do. I’ve seen it.

The only mediocrity I find here is you because you play a Druid. When did I say I got outperformed by one? And what makes you think I’m mad? Maybe you are mad. Maybe you are projecting your rage into my reasonable argument or perhaps ur mad bro because you can’t beat my reason. We may never know.

I mean I’m not the one talking to themselves on alts and blaming their sub par skills on another class so there’s that.

Well color me intrigued

2 Likes

Lol, I can’t believe they even replied to you seriously.

3 Likes

Sup bud, yes i do lead an ally community

1 Like

/wave

DF ain’t half bad so far!

1 Like

They should make new restrictions on party sizes and allow raids of up to 13 for Q for epic BGs.

4+ your party is not eligible to join any 10vs10 player size map like WSG even if you Q for random and not specific.

you should not be able to join any unrated game with more than 1/3 of your faction’s total player count as an organized group. 3 players max for 10vs10s

5 players max for 15vs15

13 players max for 40vs40

and impose punishments for people who bypass that; possibly permanently ban their accounts if they’re intentionally joining together. If you can’t control the BG with 1/3 of the group being organized than you should just get better.

1 Like