A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Way too much drama over a video game people. Khazix is right about the “why can’t you move on” part, but to be fair to Kit, might be mistaken about who exactly was harassing Arily/Gwiyomi over the wargame that sadly never took place. Perhaps because Kit later ragequit GG to join some of those folks in their new worgen community. Personally, I’m over the disbanding of the community thing, which was 100% unnecessary. I’m holding no grudges. It’s whatever.

1 Like

im not because those ppl in gg didnt deserve that and she doesnt just get to pretend it never happened . Maybe if she owned up top her actions and gave everyone that she put in distress an apology then maybe more ppl would be forgiving . Its her fault for all the drama and now shes doing the same to a horde community . ITs amazing how i show more care for then some of you did . You guys didnt see the aftermath of how distressed some of the members were . Thats the part thats messed up . I didnt rage quit either i had a had enough of the drama she was enough drama on her own , but then the whole RB thing was ridiculous . I wanted out of it, you guys can hate on them all you want but they just wanted peace . Im not “drama thirsty” but im not going let ppl have slaps on the wrist either .

One thing i will not let happen is ppl lie about me either idc how hard ppl like her thats one thing that didnt happen . I was nothing but supportive of her wargame . It was the sour apples in GG that ruined that .

So you’re the harbinger of truth? That’s funny. I was there too and saw your last rage post, the moment Ruthless returned—definitely a ragequit with a flurry of obscenities. Classy.

3 Likes

RB deserved that . That wasnt rage that was me telling him how i felt . IF he felt he didnt deserve that he would have fired back at me . Hes never really been rude to me , even tho i hear stories of ppl saying he is rude to females . I never once thought he was and or maybe i was lucky and never experienced it . That still doesnt make it ok for him to do what he did either and just like her it wasnt acceptable . Those mods for weeks did what he told them to do and were seriously harrassed to no end . They dont even play the game anymore . That was the part that was ridiculous .

fraaaam look i hit 500 fraamm lets party !!!

https://imgur.com/a/GGPCgm6

:clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :beers: :beers: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :cupcake: :cupcake: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :grapes: :grapes: :banana: :banana: :banana: :apple: :green_apple: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :cherries: :cherries: :blueberries: :blueberries: :blueberries: :kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pie: :pie: :pie: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :ramen: :ramen: :ramen: :croissant: :croissant: :croissant: :croissant: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :lollipop: :lollipop: :lollipop: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fries: :fries: :fries: :fries: :fries: :fries: :fries: :sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich: :pretzel: :pretzel: :pretzel: :pretzel: :pretzel: :pretzel: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :spaghetti: :spaghetti: :spaghetti: :spaghetti: :spaghetti:

1 Like

CONGRAD’ S to YOU KITANA:
We are HAPPY YOU made it
HONOR level 500!!!
It is certainly BIG…,
Here is a FIREWORK
:fireworks: DISPLAY JUST
for you!!! :boom::boom::boom:
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
Your PARTIES ARE THE BEST!!!
:boom::boom::boom::clinking_glasses::tada::tada::clinking_glasses::cake::cake::cake::cupcake:
:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada::tada::tada::tada::boom::boom::boom::boom:
:cake::cake::cake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada::tada:

1 Like

Kind of you to acknowledge Ruthless was never rude to you, but I’m not sure how he deserved any of this. You claim the mods were just doing what RB told them to because yes, yes. I know you saw a screenshot. We all saw it. One that said to boot inactive players to make room for active ones. It did not say anything about kicking people because they didn’t have a community note when the community was not full. Or booting players for mercing – something that also bothered me. A lot. Perhaps you should stop defending their actions and let it go.

3 Likes

Lore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was murdered, laughed at and then pooped on. I am covered head to toe in goat poo

6 Likes

I’m at work FRAMM but woot woot party later

1 Like

Nah I’ll never let it go deal with it she did and whole communities and RB let the harrasment continue and lied about the mods . I’ll die on this hill idc what y’all have to say because I saw how it all went down .

Absolutely!!! To our getting together soon!!!
:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::boom::boom::boom::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::cake:

1 Like

We poo ed every TIME we were
Tripping over ourselves at the LOUVE
IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

2 Likes

Its okay Fraam, sometimes life poos on you, and on occasion some wees.

Just get back on your noble metal steed with two wheels and keep on ridin Fraamo

6 Likes

WE could take you PLACES that would be TOTALLY
FASCINATING to YOU!!!
A PRIVATE cove WITH THE SUN BREAKING THROUGH,
THE CLOUDS that are HANGING HIGH in the SKY!
A private BEACH WHERE we could TAKE A DIP!
We build a FIRE JUST for TWO.
Bacon SIZZLES in the MORNING LIGHT!!!
The SMELL PLEASES us with DELIGHT…
When THE MORNING TURN’s to NIGHT!!!
We PULL OUT our computer’s to
Ride into the FIGHT!!!
Epic BATTLEGROUND’S PLAYIN
WITH ALL THE group OF TOON’s
We Choose!!!
That is a PERFECT DAY for ME and YOU!!!

THE FRAAM!

2 Likes

5 Likes

So lovely fraammm :pretzel::pretzel::pretzel::pizza::pizza::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::burrito::burrito::burrito::waffle::waffle::waffle::waffle::birthday::birthday::birthday::cupcake::cupcake::lollipop::lollipop::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::coffee::coffee::maté::beers::beers::beers::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

KITANA!!!
What a PLEASURE to hear FROM YOU!!!
Are you READY to PARTY……
P A R T Y!!!:pie::pie::icecream::icecream::cookie::cookie::cake::cake::dango::dango:

1 Like

always ready to partyyyyyy fraaaam :spaghetti: :cheese: :waffle: :pancakes: :pretzel: :sandwich: :fries: :fortune_cookie: :takeout_box: :lollipop: :coffee: :bubble_tea: :champagne: :wine_glass: :croissant: :cake: :cake: :cake: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: :sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :cup_with_straw: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :pie: :pie: :pie: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :ramen: :ramen: :ramen: :rice: :rice: :rice: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :flatbread: :flatbread: :flatbread: :flatbread: :stuffed_flatbread: :stuffed_flatbread: :stuffed_flatbread: :stuffed_flatbread:

1 Like

Everyone out of the way! Poop is coming!!!

3 Likes