A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I’m perfectly fine ty for your concern

Looks like they’re doing Catullus!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fine.

I’ll do my OWN Beowulf. I’ll call it: the Epic of Mistwidget ©

In bookstores stores and on Amazon soon.

Disclaimer: soon is subjective

2 Likes

One single bg does not constitute multiple times. I know counting is hard, but it was one single IOC after three in a row. One ≠ repeatedly. We’ll see you on the battlefield.

You avoided us for 2-3 nights in a row by sending Fraam in or someone else to scout for you. I mean it’s pretty obvious but that’s okay. Enjoy your pugstomps! :blush:

1 Like

Not true at all. Fraam was flustered and hit the wrong button, lol. She’s new at leading groups. Nobody bothers scouting for you, get over yourself. We play whoever we get.

6 Likes

@Kitana

The Mental Health Hotline is a free, confidential 24-hour hotline for anyone struggling with depression, anxiety, or any mental health crisis and their phone number is 8669033787.

Best of luck!

I’m just gonna get my popcorn ready for the next alliance implosion. :smiley: At the rate you are being toxic, it shouldn’t be long at all. :wink:

2 Likes

Mass afking, que dodging, scouting every night is not a good thing for your community. Like I said Just man up and fight us.

3 Likes

I think you need to go back to math class, One ≠ repeatedly. Our reputation is just fine, like I said we will see you goat weirdoes on the battlefield. We even made a nice meme for yall, I’d post it for ya, but you’d all cry like babies again.

2 Likes

See you are already name calling us. Just like you are always namecalling Ruthlessbro and others. You are much more toxic than I am lol.

1 Like

I do have a name for everyone, I amuse myself :smiley:

1 Like

This is true …Fraam had some issues with the deserted buff after i recall because she entered a bg before realizing we were not going in.

4 Likes

Can my name be something cool like Kitty is Stomping Stuff or KiSS for short :slight_smile: !!! I wanna rock n roll all night and party everyday

3 Likes

What reputation? You’re a legend in your own mind. I’m fairly certain that no other premade communities take you seriously. :rofl:

5 Likes

We’re known as a ragtag bunch of pirates who like to have a lot of fun. What anyone else thinks we don’t much care. I don’t need to announce my legendary status, I’m not full of myself like a lot of other premade leaders. Imagine trash talking with your profile hidden, post on your main and grow a pair. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, you can create your own lore :slight_smile: Makes things interesting!

2 Likes

you are one to talk im not one who disbanded ruthlessbros community by acting like a toddler .

LOL that is super cute

why cant you move on lol, forgive and forget, you harrassed her for trying to make a wargame and then harrased her for cancelling it, please stop being a toddler (assuming you arent one)

4 Likes

why are you lying ? Thats one thing i never did . Show me proof where i ever gave her a hard time over a wargame ???

I was more then supportive of her wargame . Other members of GG were the ones crying about a spot never me . IM the one that told her she didnt have to give up the wargame if she didnt want to . I told her it was her wargame and that its her decision to inv ppl . The wargame only hosts 30 players for a team . THAT was the issue that all of gg was crying about . SHE was the one who offered me a spot . ALL I said was it was disappointing that other members gave her a hard time about it . So please get your facts straight . I wont drop unacceptable behavior . She will be known as someone whos disbands whole communities she did it to herself .