A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

We had an AV that was organized with lots of crowns, but no one we run into often. Kept getting split queues all night again too.

2 Likes

Weird.

:thinking:

1 Like

Fraam accidentally entered 2 bgs tonight when we dropped q due to not all grps popping, she got on her alt and q’d…nobody’s scouting, lmao.

1 Like

Sorry, are you with SPM or a different community?

1 Like

im with bsg. DJL have been in our games and left before its started, kinda boring.

2 Likes

This is FRAAM!!
We were very split TONIGHT!
So WE took my ALT INTO ebg’s
She is very SQUISHY!!!
WE WON ALL OUR ebg’s
So it was a great EVENING!!!
Thank YOU for your INTEREST!
Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty Much Thank’s……
FRAAM HAS had SOME SCHOOLING
soo if YOU HAVE ANY question’s
Please ask ASK US!!!
TORTURE IS A VERY close
FRIEND she KNOW’S what
Fraam is doing!!

The FRAAM

3 Likes

splits happen, all good fraam.

1 Like

BSG is now known for making premades AFK out daily. SAS and DJL has repeatedly afked out multiple times. Come on just fight us…

1 Like

if i do recall GG only wanted to fight pugs the whole time i was there even b4 ahrily did what she did . Do you guys fight premades now or just pugs still?

BSG is known for their leader disbanding a whole community .

3 Likes

hope to run into you soon fraaaammm :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :beers: :beers: :taco: :taco: :taco: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut:

1 Like

FRAAM HAS only Been
PLAYING WOW for around FIVE YEAR’S.
We are STILL learning the GAME SO THE
SPLIT GROUP’S throw’s US OFF SOME…
We ARE at LEVEL 646 IN HONOR SO
WE PLAY all the TIME!
Thank YOU for RESPONDING
TO US.
WE ARE PLEASED to MAKE YOUR
ACQUAINTANCE….

THE FRAAMCISRLOO

2 Likes

This is FRAAM.
Is this FOR a PARTY,
OR a EBG’s???
:tada::tada::tada::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::cake::cake::cake:
:cake::cake::cake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:
OH you and FRAAM NEED
To meet!!!

1 Like

YESSS FRAAAMM it is meeee your friend kitananana this is my lock alt ! i was practicing on my lock a bit for tomorrow she gets to be red skin goat !!

1 Like

She is so HOT!!!
JUST LIKE YOU!!!
RIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN
You SMELL LIKE PURE DELIGHT!!!
We think WE LOVE YOU!!!
KITANANA WE want to BE
A PARTY for YOU!!!
Our love is SO DEEP we
CAN BARELY THINK !!!
We will give our❤️ to
YOU!!!

2 Likes

ooo myyy fraaammm ty

1 Like

Oh my KITANA!!!
FRAAM think’s YOU are a STAR!!!

:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada::tada::tada::tada:
TWO TOON’s against the
LIFE AND DEATH STRUGGLE
for ARMOR… and the CODE.
Opposite ATTRACT,
Fraam is TOLD!!!

1 Like

I am curious as to how long before you blow that community up…I figured it would be a month or 2 at most. The drama just seeping into every aspect of this community as well and kapoof…in one little tirade …goats be gone! The whole GG thing replayed. Cinco was told you’d do exactly what you did, but she wanted to give you a chance regardless. Then in perfect form …members left SaS to join your goats. It’s a consistent theme really the backstabbing and drama …just seems to be like stink some people cannot get rid of i suppose.

2 Likes

jeeeez over here thanos snapping communities left and right lord seems drama follows her everywhere and she likes to disban things on repeat . I knew it wouldnt belong before she went right back to causing drama again .

2 Likes

Get some help.

1 Like