A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

LOL what i m not even in RR anymore and i dont even know them so how could my dragon be their super pocket heals LOL i been busy leveling my horde toons and been playing epics while doing secrets of azeroth stuff LOL thats hilarious

Not you, Inemia.

1 Like

oooh you replied to me so i was liek what LOL

inemia is a augvoker though?

i spec’d it pretty heavily into healing to so i can function as a partial healer in a pinch, i lose out on some damage, but aug isn’t really about that.

KITANANA,
This is FRAAM.
We would be GRATEFUL to hear YOUR
LORE.
FRAAM has given their’s but we would
Love to hear your’s.
Please it would be my HONOR TO
HEAR IT.

1 Like

Well kit was a horde hunter at one point leveling up and questing and getting her first dinos . Then kit decided to level a holy priest and try out av for the first time . kit had a blast and since then epics were kits fave . Then kit started leveling a hpal on horde and then kit started to go wpvp as horde in thrallmar a lot . Kit had many battles out in outland. Most the time kit was using her dk but she used to hpal a lot but then went back to priest and learned disc priest . She fought many more battles there . Then she had a crazy stalker dude and so then kit switched alliance . She made a priest on alliance right before bfa happened when void elf preorders were in ! Kit used to wpvp as alliance in darkshire a lot . kit fought many battles there . Kit was always 1 v 10 horde in darkshire . Kit would talk smack back to horde . That happened for awhile and then kit tried rbgs for first time and eventually kit hit 1800 . Then SL came and kit became a vampire . Kit beat up the jailer and then kit did more rbgs and got the spider mount . Then kit helped her vampire ppl . Vampire ppl held lots of fun parties . Kit did alot of tmog farming . Kit also started again to do tons of epic bgs lots everyday . then kit leveled zillion alts . Now in Df kit made a dragon girl . then kit leved her other mains . Then kit is now playing epic bgs on all her toons when she can . kit does some rbgs too . Kit is still building her lore the story isnt over yet . It will be to be continued fraamm .

1 Like

KIT is SO TALENTED and has a long
HISTORY with WOW!!!
We FIND KIT interesting And very
Beautiful with ALL YOUR TRANSMOG’S
Outfit’s.
Thank you for YOUR STORY.
We will KEEP YOUR story alive
With MANY MORE PARTIES TO
IMBIBE!!!:boom::boom::boom::tada::tada::tada::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:
Thank you KIT!!!
mmmmmm

1 Like

We have NOT PLAYED as many YEAR’s as YOU!!
FRAAM we MADE right BEFORE COVID.
We HAVE A tad BIT of CATCHING UP to do!!!
LOVE
FRAAM❤️

1 Like

o wow thank you so much fraam! you are so welcome fraamm when my lore updates i will update you !!! :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

We are privileged to have you as a friend!!!
Even though YOU are ALLIANCE.
WE are HORDE.
Our FRIENDSHIP is Not ABOUT
Destroying EACH OTHER.
It transcends THOSE BOUNDARIES!!!
THANK YOU!!!
:tada::tada::tada::cake::cake::cake::boom::boom::boom::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

yes we will party on fraaam :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :coffee: :coffee: :bubble_tea: :bubble_tea: :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :apple: :green_apple: :grapes: :watermelon: :pie: :pie: :pie: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :dancer: :man_dancing: :dancer: :man_dancing: :mirror_ball: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

FRAAM LOVES your PARTIES the most!!!
Woot woot woot
:cake::cake::cake::tada::tada::tada::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:
:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::tada::tada::tada::cake::cake::cake:

2 Likes

Not even the mighty Drek’Thar could save us.

:cry:

3 Likes

It was a rough night for Drek

The closest thing we saw to a premade tonight was a small SAS partial

2 Likes

djl only wants to fight pugs, if they see spm or bsg they all dodge que, boring asf

2 Likes

Was really hoping we would get a game against premade tonight. Guess we’ll have to wait until next week.

2 Likes

Not true whatsoever. We played until 11 tonight.

Did you face any other premades?

fraam was in 2 of our games solo then left like a minute in, seems like shes scouting or they join and then leave.

2 Likes