A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Hi there simpy boy, after three games in a row of IOC we were tired of it when we loaded into the fourth. Everyone was asked yall wanna stay or get on alts. The crew spoke and we got on alts and played something else. Even when we face Toothless it’s never four games in a row. Seems sus to me. We were offered “I can tell you when they queue” I declined and said nah, we don’t do that.

1 Like

Yall neglected to mention we got the score to 44 on your side. Hardly something to bang your chests about. :wink:

3 Likes

Nah you 100% knew you weren’t going to win that so it’s ok to mass afk out leaving some of your own members who stayed in the game. Funny enough once you guys hopped on the alts only to lose to us in WG anyway.

I mean come on you said you don’t afk out vs premades so I find that quite funny…
Just man up and play vs us lol.

3 Likes

Funny, coming from someone who thought it was okay to disband an entire community.

4 Likes

The state of the epic premade community right now

4 Likes

The team that has the most heals wins hangar, it is known. That night you had more heals. It is what it is. But after the third IOC we said yeah we’re sick of this crap. No one wanted to sit through another one. In some ways, losing makes us better as we strive to work better as a team. But the same game over and over is boring. DJL is getting better each day. We even kicked your buddy Toothless’ butt last night. We play for fun.

2 Likes

Did you face another premade 4 games in a row?

Which community was it?

If you want to fight against other premades, wouldn’t it be helpful to know that info?

I call the grenade!

1 Like

The goat weirdoes as I said before. No, I do not like having that info, as we don’t queue dodge. We play who we get, regardless of who it is. My community was sick of fighting the same group in the same bg that particular night. We don’t use tactics about who’s queueing when. Maybe they do, we don’t. I thought the spy days were over and done with. We aren’t out actively hunting other community leaders in an attempt to harass them. It’s petty and childish IMO. We play together to have fun. If we’re not having fun, we do something else.

3 Likes

you got any evidence of that?

Evidence of what?

We play together to have fun

I thought you said you play to win as mentioned in your previous post? I am confused.

They need to stack heals to keep Oca around.

2 Likes

If we win great, if we don’t, we still try to have fun regardless.

2 Likes

FYI:

miss disbanding of communities of 800+ ppl overnight over rage :dracthyr_comfy_sip: im surprised you have the guts to even come back after what u did ahrily one thing tort doesnt do is disband whole communities tho so :joy:

liek you can hide on your priest but everyone knows its you ahrily so :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

your accusations

what accusations ?

Means they didn’t have mod abilities probably, so (unsurprisingly) had to make them able to have them since the prior mod was too bad at their job to do so.

I’m sure.

Lmao no, far less utilized and active than GG.

Yeah, unsurprisingly a lot of people didn’t want anything to do with that but too many alsodon’t care because the WoW PvP scene is a mess.

1 Like

I was told by Meso that Oca and Plm are out hunting Horde leaders and that you’re their simp heals on your drakthyr. I don’t care. I said meh, some other leaders were a bit intimidated. We go on and do our thing.

1 Like