A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

im not sure your group dying out is “going great”

1 Like

im doing great thats all that matters again ty for your concern , if you must really know im having fun doing epics on my hunter atm again i apricate the concern .

1 Like

space goats i think their name is i was with SaS they won Ashran. was a fun match actually as we were goofing off in the ss room.

2 Likes

oh i see ! win or lose tonight i been having fun

1 Like

It was a valiant effort on our end. A bloody end, but a good effort. xD

1 Like

yeah that was a fun bg

sorry we met at a 2v1 …but at least you got a pumpkinhead :slight_smile: gg

1 Like

i am honored to be pumpkinheaded by you , yea my team was hm questionable kek

yeah i think we had two premades Some SaS some DJL so theres that but was great seeing ya next time hopefully it will be 1v1 so we can raz each other :slight_smile:

1 Like

right i hope so too i am a premade of myself lel

at least ya kept coming at it…you didn’t run away odds be damned n all. Some spicy moves Kit. Yeah i don’t give pumpkinheads out much to the alliance unless my bars are screwed up then i think I’m casting but throwing pumpkinheads lol …it’s an honor thing to be sure if you got one as alliance. my way of saying hey …you are a class act thing or hello at least in ebgs or PvP

1 Like

yeah im used to 1 v 10 in wpvp as a disc priest back in bfa in warmode so being outnumbered doesnt scare me on any class or spec lol . I also used to wpvp a lot in legion too . lol i cant wait for hallows end this yr im hoping we get that broom mount perma this time .

1 Like

yeah i heard something about that and they were going to keep it as an instant cast but who knows

1 Like

I had fun lol but then again i was down there turning people orange and handing out pumpkins lmao…that’s always fun.

3 Likes

You have a giraffe!!!
Woot woot woot woot!!!
Congrad’s

1 Like

THANK YOU FRAAM i thought it was pretty cool !!!

i want to tame some purple argus cats but they werent up maybe tomorrow or next week they will be !

1 Like

KITANANA,
Fraam made it through
ALL THE ALLIANCE TOON
At the HORDE BOSS!!!
We heard you were in the
TOWER…
we wanted to say HI to you…
With EVERYONE OF THE
Alliance COMMUNITY
WATCHING us… we had passed
through the WHOLE CREW!!!
A BEAR then, SLICE ME THROUGH
AND THROUGH!!!
We were just wanted a CHATTER
WITH YOU!!!

FRAAMCISRLOO

2 Likes

so sorry fraammmm maybe well meeet again sir frammm

1 Like

KITANANA!!
FRAAM WOULD WALK THROUGH
THE FIRE’s OF HELL FOR YOU!!!
Woot woot woot

2 Likes

i feel honored fraaamm :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like