A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

im 100% telling ahrily to rename bloody space goats to battlestar gnomes immediately

1 Like

Watch out for the mechagnomes!

Especially the one wearing the red dress!

Twas indeed a fun game. Every 15 seconds “God damn it they got the mine again!” “I just left there!”

3 Likes

Anyone else feel there’s a lot of fragmentation of communities now? Or maybe PvP communities are just becoming a lot more common.

… Or maybe I just haven’t been paying attention that much.

But it sure feels like there are a lot more PvP communities popping up, and many of the prominent epic BG players end up starting their own.

5 Likes

Toxic communities eat themselves like Jörmungandr. Community leaders who want to keep the toxicity out will do so by taking out the trash routinely.

1 Like

Lots of smaller communities in competition with each other is better than a couple super communities stomping all night every night. So it could be considered a good thing even though there’s been some drama

2 Likes

This is true but it’s all good because cross-comm membership is quite common anyways.

More options is a good thing.

Smell the air. Feel how still it is? See the birds flock to the tree tops. Feel that sensation crawling up your spine. A shadow of a doubt creeping at the edge of your waking thoughts.

There’s no doubt about it. A storm is brewing. Soon the militia will strike like lightning and horde sorrows will be at an all time high

3 Likes

This is FRAAM…
Do YOU see the GLOOM OF
the Heavy Hearted,
CATCH the WARMTH the
HORDE imparted.
AS they THUNDER to the
BOSS with the BATTLE CRIES!!!
They come IN THE THRALL OF
VICTORY…
MAKING TIME WITH A PLEASANT
HISTORY!!!
Good and RIGHT WILL alway
Overcome death and DECAY…
You have the RIGHT TO CHOSE.
GOOD AND EVIL are alway’s a
Blink AWAY!!!
What will ALLIANCE CHOOSE
TODAY!!!
The FRAAM

1 Like

framm im leveling my horde toons to heal you one these days we shall fight on the same side soon

1 Like

TO YOU KITANA!!!
That is the best SURPRISE,
FRAAM has EVER HAD!!!
PARTY is STARTING right HERE!!!
:tada::tada::tada::beer::beer::beer::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:
THE FRAAM

1 Like

Yesss party away :sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::taco::taco::taco::pizza::pizza::fries::fries::pretzel::pretzel::sandwich::sandwich::hotdog::hotdog::pancakes::pancakes::fried_egg::fried_egg::egg::egg::egg::cheese::cheese::cheese::croissant::croissant::croissant::croissant::bagel::bagel::bagel::waffle::waffle::waffle::waffle::ramen::ramen::ramen::spaghetti::spaghetti::shallow_pan_of_food::shallow_pan_of_food::shallow_pan_of_food::shaved_ice::ice_cream::icecream::pie::cookie::cookie::cookie::doughnut::doughnut::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::cupcake::birthday::cake::cake::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::beverage_box::beverage_box::beverage_box::clinking_glasses::beers::beers::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::wine_glass::wine_glass::tropical_drink::cocktail::tumbler_glass::coffee::tea::maté::beer::beer::beer::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I love how your party includes tacos and donuts

1 Like

Yuss those are stable necessities :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_nod:

Glad I dodged all that “drama” sounded pretty intense lul

1 Like

Which one

/10char

This is FRAAM…
In AV tonight…
We SAW YOU RUN AND NOT FIGHT…
YOU COULD have jammed FRAAM,
But you DIDN’T FIGHT!!!
We Would welcome YOUR Spear,
Cuz we HAVE NO FEAR!!!
Smile
THE FRAAM

3 Likes

Yeah I prob won’t be joining any communities for awhile. Too much drama ,lies, random screeching and making problems larger then they are .

I’m sticking to being kit and queing with who kit wants to . It’s great now I myself can face any premades I want . I won’t have a cowardlike community that refuses to play vs others.

You know that was one of the most disappointing things about trying out communities . Was you think your joining to fight other premades and stuff , but in reality all they want to do is q sync into pugs . It’s just lame you know .

1 Like

By not responding to me, you have partially restored some faith in humanity. Thank you. Gl on your solo quest.

Wait a sec…

You said your anatomy isn’t quite ‘’right’’ for my arrow.

But, you’d welcome their spear?!

I SEE HOW IT IS!

:wink:

1 Like