A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Probably because you guys stack healers and i’m melee in av when we have 3 healers lul

No point in going and being a meat shield

Char
YOU DO realize that WE ARE PLAYING
A GAME?
When we GO INTO an EPIC we are READY
TO PLAY, no MATTER THE OUTCOME!!!
We have been FARMED and we STILL
PLAY the GAME…
FRAAM has NEVER ran and HID IN THE
CAVE……
Ummmmmm Maybe you SHOULD
PLAY ANIMAL CROSS ING OR
SOMETHING EASIER.
MAYBE PVE, or is that to DIFFICULT,
Also???
FRAAM WAS thinking ABOUT INVITING
YOU TO DJL but THIS KIND OF behavior
Is not ACCEPTABLE in our COMMUNITY!!!
WE play WOW NOT RUN AND HIDE!!!
THE FRAAM

2 Likes

but thats your jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb hmph

1 Like

Absolutely!!!
What an legendary way
To GO!!!

The FRAAM

1 Like

Except when you realize they were close to 700 reinforcements and our ranged were not killing anything anyway.

At that point you’re just dying for the sake of dying

CHAR
NEVER give UP!!!
That is FRAAM’S CRY!!!
We will NEVER HIDE!!!
It is a GAME!!!

Don’t stack 15 healers and then get back to me on that.

Also try being a dps spec to

Charmin you are putting us pallies to shame. It’s about principle my dear boy. Don’t let these sweathards get the best of you. Always press W. Be the change you wish to see. Don’t just be Charmin. Be CharminUltra.

3 Likes

Wise Words.

How long have you been saving that one?

:wink:

1 Like

Av premader drama lol its like going back in time to highschool or something.

2 Likes

Oh? I just don’t like trashies trying to call me out for not being in the front of our 3 healer raid when the enemy team is nothing but flavor ranged and 15 healers lmao.

Char,
Are you calling FRAAM a tras

1 Like

There are 2 types of people on this game

1.people who act like the game takes some divine level of skill to play which you run into ss a lot who are just people coping about how they have nothing outside of here and don’t want to come to the realization they are not special.

and 2. The people who remarkably cannot do anything in said easy game despite how easy it is.

I like neither one.

It’s really bad with the 1st person cause addons seem to play the game more than they do and then they act like this is the hardest game ever and they are good at it so they can feel better.

I am pretty convinced that without addon’s many of the “best players” would literally not be able to function

We use battleground commander
And that is the only add on we use…
We never use WOW or use ICY VEIN’S
To find all the SECRET’s of the
Game…
WE PLAY the GAME JUST FOR PURE ENJOYMENT.
PLZ REMEMBER that you ARE NOT the JUDGE
OF ppl, TOON’s or the GAME….!!!
We DO NOT fit in ANY MOLD THAT YOU
MADE TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU DO!!!

THE FRAAM
HAZZAH

1 Like

but you are a ret paly you can do massive dmg and have great defensives

both sides do this tbh

if i was to use no addons which i used for 2 years before i learned addons were a thing id still be top heals

Ummmm WE are working
On getting YOUR milk bottle’s
Finished… can you plz wait
A few more minutes.

I’m talking about in like arena and raiding and m+ if you look at the streamers who do those things their screen is literally nothing but straight addons.

And said addons quite literally all but play the game for you lol they tell you what mechanic is happening what to do with said mechanic when to do it rotation addons that just tell you what your perfect rotation is you don’t have to think about anything.

Pvp addons pretty much again all but play the game for you it tells you what cd’s they have stun dr’s wether your healer is in a cc.

You need 0 awareness

All i’m saying is relying on addons to do 90% of the work for you is not being good at the game it’s just not.

maybe you just need to play a healer and then youll never have to worry about awareness bcuz then youll always be aware sir

1 Like