A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Where is TENNEATHRO?

I was told I could fight a squishy DK!

Not get roflstomped by FRAAM!

:slight_smile:

The bots I’ve seen have either stayed in one spot and casted a spell periodically, or they ran straight ahead (with pauses once in a while) and casted the same set of spells periodically. They got stuck on walls and trees.

Farm full honor gear set or maybe even conquest points while they sleep or something.

I wonder if people use bots to farm honor levels for the rewards. If someone wants the honor level 500 reward, that’s gonna take a long time playing normally.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeSHT2ZDnU

People talk about SPM recruiting glads/r1s/HotA. They’re missing the real recruitment that makes SPM OP — druids.

:+1:

:cry:

2 Likes

HOLY COW!!!
Fraam mean’s HOLYCOW!!!
I am confident that YOU
Are PERFECTLY CAPABLE
of stomping Any T00N in
THE BATTLEGROUND’S.
We play every EVENING.
We challenge YOU TO
COME JOIN US…
IT will be the LUCK O F
DRAW whether YOU
Fight TENN OR FRAAM!!!
Good luck!!!

FRAAM.

2 Likes

O.O

I shall run towards TENN and run away from FRAAM!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

i has all the colors expect blue and brown at 70

Just wondering, does SPM post the same automated community links and “take anyone with a pulse” like the other large premade communities? Or is it vetted/by invite only?

If they use the standard copy-pasted community link in BG chat I might try to park a toon in there next time I end up in one of their matches and the community link gets posted

I don’t envy pugs trying to get one win tonight.

Non-stop premades. Always nice to see bg forum posters topping the scoreboard.

3 HKs:

So much healing:

No FRAAM.

:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

FRAAM was BATTLING HARD!!!
SO sorry TO DISAPPOINT YOU!!!
We ARE READY anytime you ARE!!!
PLZ Feel FREE to VISIT US at the
ORGRIMMAR INN,…
We can DUEL YOU there!!!
CHEER’S

2 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time :melting_face:

2 Likes

FRAAM sip’s ALE to all the GOOD TIMES!!!
Wish YOU WERE HERE!!!
Char…. SORRY YOU ARE
AN ALLIANCE TOON!!!
We would ENJOY YOUR COMPANY
and be PROUD to DUEL…
but ALAS WE ARE BUSY and HAVE
NO TIME for YOU!!!
CHEER’S
THE FRAAMCISRLOO

Mhm I’m sure

1 Like

Personally, I’d stay away from RB and his toxic community. There are many out there that are pure fun, so be patient…they will come

2 Likes

Nah, we like to keep our numbers trim so we just recruit very very slowly. We don’t even really use the community stuff

1 Like

My advice is to stay away from RB and his toxic community. Stay the way you are, have fun and ignore those peons.

2 Likes

Did something recently happen with RB?

How did we go from “RB is a great leader of premades. Give GG back to him!” to “Oryly was right! RB et al. are toxic. Stay away from them!” ?

They are all toxic just based on the nature of what they do.

None of them are better than another

And from my experience with ruthless he doesn’t seem that toxic so i am not going to just go off somebody’s word

You don’t have to tell me i witnessed it all , ive experienced it firsthand .

Well my main issue was him lying about stuff that created major drama and caused lots ppl to leave . All the petty stuff people were doing and the harrasing of others after that to me seems pretty toxic . But its unclear if it was his doing or not as i had already left at that point . The next main issue was him being afk during the egirl fiasco of " her "disbanding his community of 800+ ppl over night and then going mia for few months. While he sat there afk for irl ?

Something like that then he wanted to quit for good but then suddenly comes back after he starts to lie about some stuff . Thats when i cussed him out and left because i got fed up with the constant drama etc . Im not going to into every small detail as most of it can be left out for others ppls privacies that i respect . But now you can kind of understand I would hope .

so yeah suddenly hes all willy nilly ready to comeback full force but he wasnt willing to help after the egirl fiasco? I also find it laughable that she thinks she can recruit in epics as if nothing happened and ppl wont know .

1 Like

Who is egirl?

this is who
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/gwiyomi

1 Like